Chaos in Senela Chapter 4

"Man we haven't been since Lily got together with that Jacob guy." said a boy with brown hair and green eyes. "Yeah, we haven't Nick." a boy with light brown hair and eyes said. "Now that I think about it, you had a crush on her didn't you, Walker?" Nick said while pointing at Walker. "I DID NOT." Walker said with a huge blush on his face. " Yeah, right. Anyway what are we doing here?" then Walker replied " I saw Lily and Jacob with some other people come here." "Oh, okay I wonder why she came he-?" Nick was then interrupted by Walker pointing at a girl with long, wavy honey blonde hair. "Hey Nick, look over there." "Who's that?" Nick questioned while the girl got out the water. "I don't know. GET DOWN." Walker said pulling Nick behind a bush.
The mystery girl was now glowing. "This is getting super weird,Nick" Walker said to Nick. Who was now staring. And then before their very eyes, the girl's hair turned from honey blonde to purple. She grew blue wings and horse ears on top of her head. At this point Walker was staring in disbelief and Nick started to have a massive nosebleed. "I smell blood." The girl said while flying over to the bush where Nick and Walker were hiding. "This is bad!!" Walker thought. And before he knew it the girl was looking at him. "Hi, I'm Water Rose. What's your name?" Asked Water Rose holding out her hand. "Umm...I'm Walker." He said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you, Walker. Is your friend okay?" she asked looking at Nick. " Oh, you mean Nick? Yeah he's fine." Walker said looking at Nick also. "Hey Nick wake up." he said shaking his passed out friend. "Here, let me help you." Water Rose said getting a ball of water out of ocean and dropping it on Nick's face. "I'M UP. I'M UP." He yelled then looked at Water Rose. "Are you an angel?" Then Water Rose giggled while blushing. " No, i'm not an angel. I'm a water pegesus." "A water pegesus?" questioned Nick. "Yep. Us water pegesi can control water, but only when we're near water sources. Also we need large amounts of it to survive." She explained. And at that moment Bat Bomb came flying in. Water Rose then jumped on Nick's head trying to hide him. "Water Rose, we found aunt Crystal Sheild so we nee-. You know see those boys right? Who are they?" She asked pointing at Water Rose. "Oh, that's great. I was just hiding them. And there names are Nick and Walker. They're Lily's friends. So can they travel with us? " Water Rose replied answering all three questions. "Wait how do you know Lily?" Nick questioned."She and her friends are traveling with us." Bat Bomb answered. "And no Water Rose. They can't travel with us." "Awww, come on sis, please?" Water Rose replied back sticking her bottom lip out. She couldn't explain it, but she had a warm feeling around Nick . She liked this new feeling. "Okay, you know I can't say no to that face." Bat Bomb replied smiling. "Thanks Bat Bomb. " Water Rose then said getting off her preach on top of Nick's head. " Let's go, shall we?" "Okay"

"Crystal Sheild, I missed you so much." I said hugging her. She then returned the hug. "I missed you, too." Then she noticed Carla, broke the hug and went over to her. "Do you realize what done!!" "Yes, I have." "Look, I realize that Time Keeper took your Light Side, until it happens. But the whole reason I came here was to stop them by myself!" "Time Keeper realized you couldn't do it by yourself." " You don't think I know that. And Time Keeper is really okay with-" Carla and Crystal Sheild were cut off by Water Rose and Bat Bomb flying with two boys. And Water Rose stared to say."Hey guys were back. Oh,what's going on here?"