Chaos in Senela Chapter 3

"Huh?!!" I was surprised. That's for me to know and you to find out. What did she mean by that. And then Charlotte came up behind Carla and said with a worried tone. "Carla. Are you okay. You've been acting really weird lately?" "I'm fine." Carla replied "Let's get going. We wouldn't want be late, would we." Alright." Dell answered the whispered to Water Rose . "Carla starting to me out, Water Rose." Then Water Rose whispered back."Yeah, has she always been like this?" "No. She used to be happy-go-lucky. She started acting like this a month ago." "Weird." " 'kay, shall we get going then." Rose said excitedly, packing up her stuff with her magic. "If we go now we should be there by sundown." That's my Rose, always willing jump at the chance to be a leader and organize things. Which makes sense. After all she's next in line to become the Changeling queen. Which is suprising because she has a big sister named Bergamot. But I rather not go into details about her quite yet . I just really hope Carla's theory is correct. Because I really want to see Crystal Sheild. She's like a sister to me.

Finally we arrive in Seashell City. we're planning on staying on the island. But we have to find a private area to to take off our disguises. Even though it's winter some people are doing volunteer work. Luckily Lily was born here. So she's going to bring us to a secret area of the beach that only she and two friends named Nick and Walker know about. And it's on course of the island so we set off.

"OK. We're here." Lily said happily."It sure is secluded." I say while all of us off our disguises "Alright.We'll carry you all with our magic." Bat Bomb said. "COOL. I get to fly." Dell said obviously super excited about this. "Guys I have to stay here to regain my strength." Water Rose said getting into the water "Okay, just be careful." Bat Bomb replied her blue bat wings flapping in the wind. "Fine I will." "Come on Bat Bomb we need get going" I yelled while picking up Carla and Charlotte. "I'm coming." she replied.

We finally arrived at the island "We're here, al-" I was then interrupted by Dell saying. "Hey, who's that." I then looked in the direction he was facing and saw something again. There was no doubt about it. The short purple hair, the light pink horn it was her. I then yelled running over to her, crying tears of joy."Crystal Sheild!!!!" She then turned to me eyes widening. "Har-mo-ny?..."