One

Ayla

"Shit!" I yell with my eyes glued to the screen. My muscles began to tighten and my grip grew stronger yet it was hard to play with how sweaty my hands were.

"Wow, you suck." Adapt laughs.

"Shut up." I say, trying not to laugh and sound serious.

"Game Over." The screen reads.

"That was just a warm up round. I let you win." I shrug, obviously lying.

"Yeah, right."

"Pizza's here!" Rain yells from downstairs, "Quit playing and eat before the pizza is gone!"

We make our way downstairs and approach the boys, swarming the pizza. We ordered 7 boxes of pizza and we're already down to 5. I'm 96% sure that these boys are half human, half wolves.

"Oh my god, Ayla! Is that a bug?!"  Teeqo yells, looking at my hair.

My eyes widen and I shake my hands through my hair, jumping around, "What?!" The guys start chuckling and highfiving each other for scaring me. I have an annoyed expression on my face, "Oh ha ha, very funny."

"Geez guys, way to scare her like that." Lucas says, giving us his near-laughter smile, side hugging me. I roll my eyes and Rain laughs, while taking a bite of his pizza.

Wait, where are my manners? I'm Ayla Manchester, 19 and from Nevada. I️ also go by FaZe Cobalt.

You might be confused and want to know, "What is FaZe?" FaZe is a group of trickshotters/professionals for games such as COD, Overwatch, CS:GO, etc. We have teams who compete and travel to different cities/countries for competition. But of course, we have rivals, such as Optic.

Optic and I go way back. See, I started out on YouTube by myself. I uploaded gameplays of GTA, Smash Brothers, and other games like that. But the game I played the most was Call of Duty. Well when I uploaded my compilation of trickingshotting, both clans reached out to me. Same day, different times. FaZe was second but I chose them because Optic treated one of their past members very poorly. Plus, the owner only wanted me to join because I would make the perfect eGirl. They didn't care about my skills, it was only about my looks.

I love it here. They treat me like I'm their sister and have my back like no other. Plus, I've learned so much with them. Like just last week, I learned how to punch a hole in the wall like Banks. Except, Banks' fist went through both sides of the wall, mine only went through one.

"You guys ready for competition?" Teeqo asks.

"When are we not?" I smirk, being cocky.

"Well there was the one time that you forgot it was our turn to play and tripped going up the stairs of the stage." Apex reminds me.

"Thank you, Apec. Have I️ ever told you how much I️ actually hate you?" I jokingly groan into the couch pillow. He pats my back and laughs.

"We leave Wednesday, right?" Lucas asks.

"I️ think." Alex nods.

"What day is today?" I grab a slice of pizza from Tommy and start eating.

"Monday."

"Oh fuck." I say before sinking into my seat.

"What?" The boys question.