Prologue 2

Pandora's POV

I passed out in the car on the way to the hospital, when I finally arrived I went into a deep sleep and they couldn't wake me. Then they declared I was in a coma.

I'm now after being in hospital for 2 week, nearly healed and I'm on my way home from the hospital. I told my dad I'd tell him everything that happened.

Ever since I woke up, Jared won't leave my side. Honestly it's cute but I still hate him and he better not be expecting me to not tell dad the reason why all this happened.

When we arrived home, I stepped out of the car. I looked around a some familiar people were walking down. One person caught my eye, Jace. He was the leader of the 'pack' basically the reason why it all started...

I shivered and I looked at them, he was with Lucas my brothers best friend and some other people I don't know.

"Come on Pandy." Jared said, using that horrible nickname he used to call me when we was 9.

I started humming to stressed out by twenty one pilots and Jared chuckled at me.

We walked in side and I collapsed onto the sofa...

"Home sweet home." I giggled.

"Pandora... We want to know everything." My parents said and I nodded looking at Jared and he had his head in his hands.

Flashback

I walked into the school gates, my eyes fixed on the ground. I looked up to see my brother hanging around with the schools 2 bad boys. Jace and Lucas.

"Damn she's ugly." I heard Lucas say and they all snickered. I looked at Jared and he was laughing, and to be honest it wasn't fake.

I ignored them and walked into school, and I met with Joseph. He's my best friend. I told him about what just happened.

"I can never understand people like that." He said, looking around and I agreed.

The first few lessons went by quickly but I got weird looks now and then, I don't know why.

I was in the lunch line and I couldn't find where Joseph of Jared were but I finally did, they were sat with the 'popular' people. Oh...

I got to the end of the lunch line where I payed for my food, I did and I walked out. Looking for a place to sit... I had to see by myself obviously. I found a table and started walking towards when I felt something hit my legs and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor all my food all over me... Everyone was laughing at me. I heard one sentence that ruined my whole life...

"You don't need that food, you fat bitch."

I looked up to see my brother laughing and pointing at me. He stopped laughing and gave me an evil smirk.

Flashback over.

"JARED!!!" My dad screamed, making the whole house shake.

"I'm sorry." Jared, sobbed. My dad stood up, I actually thought he was going to hit him, till my mother calmed him

"You ruined my life, jared. You took my best friend away from me. You let your 'friends' call me fat, ugly and worthless for 3 years straight. You even called me them yourself! So don't be telling me your sorry now when it was all your fault. If you hadn't have been stood with them that morning or let them call me ugly. I wouldn't have been a easy target. Your not sorry and you never will be." I cried.

"Why didn't you say something?" My mum said, giving me a small smile.

"Say something? You practically neglected me the only person who cared about me was dad!" I sobbed.

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. I seen some house plans on the table.

One caught my eye.

It was a beach house, in the Maldives. It had 6 bedrooms, a large kitchen and a fairly large lounge area.

I picked them up and carried them to the room where we previously in.

"I want to me move here!" I stated throwing them onto the coffee table, that was in front of my parents.

"Hunny, are you sure? It's a long way and you'll be alone." My mother said, and I nodded.

"I'll go for a year get all this cleared and come back. I just need a change for a while." I smiled.

"Fine hunny, seen as though the house is mine. You can, but I want you back here in 18 month or before no later." She said, smiling.

I ran up stairs and put all my things in a suitcase and ran down stairs. My dad passed me a bank card.

"Here is all your savings, I put 100 dollars at least every week since you were 9." He smiled and jumped into his arms.

I looked at Jared and he had tears in his eyes. I gave him a quick awkward hug and I looked back at my dad and mum.

"When you get there, there's a Bugatti veyron and a mustang in the garage." She said, what??

"Bugatti veyron!!! MY FAVOURITE CAR!!!" I screamed.

Get me to the airport!!!!!

I hugged my mum and dad and I ran to the car.