12 -Undertakers

Chap 12

"Shiro, stay away from Tsuki."

"Onii-chan? You scared?" Shiro mocked.

"She's dangerous. I don't want you near her. Act normally but don't get close to her."

"I was right! Onii-chan is scared. Onii-chan, you shouldn't be such a scaredy cat!"

"Shiro! Just shut up and listen to me already!"

Shiro gasped as she covered her ears and crouched down in defence. "I got it! I know already so don't scream okay, onii-chan? Shiro will get scared"

Kuro simply beckoned the girl forward and petted her head. "Shiro, just listen to me and you'll be fine."

"Un...i'll listen to onii-chan." She hugged him.

----------------

Tsuki raised her hands as she swept water across and in front of her faction shielding them from a rain of bullets. The bullets were swiftly discarded as the water became a rain of spikes which swept down and created a sea of red.

"Ah! Damn it! Tsuki! Cover me! I'm going in!"

"Wait! Tch, you idiotic fox!"

True to his name, Kitsune sped forward as he twisted heads and sliced the people near him with his nails. Screams echoed in the area as Tsuki sighed at the mess. In a short span of thirty seconds, half the people there were killed. 

"Don't underestimate this old man! You guys are a hundred years too early to take me on!"

It was hopeless. Calm feuer had completely dominated the place. The opponents had absolutely no chance of winning.

"For the rest of you, I'll be kind and give you two options. Do you want to die now or later?"

"Ah- Gomon is scary as usual." Kitsune yawned.

It was a hopeless situation. If you died now, you could choose where you would die but later, who knew how long that would be. All hundred of them killed themselves.

After all, no one would want to be tortured by calm feuer's torture specialist.

"Tsuki, clean this place up will you?"

"Oi! You idiot fox! Let me make this clear but my water is not meant to be used as a cleaning product!"

"Yea, we all know that. Tsuki, just do it."

Huffing, Tsuki raised her arms as the water and blood gathered to create a bubble which picked up all the blood staining the walls of the area before washing away. The place was restored to it's shiny metallic colour again as if not a single death had taken place. The dead bodies which had littered the floor had been gathered in a pile at the corner. With that, calm feuer left the area as if nothing had happened.

A mere five minutes after they left, people clad in rags entered the area. This was a rather common sight after any battle. They started searching through the bodies, taking anything they could get their hands on. While calm feuer had taken almost anything of worth, they hadn't bothered to thoroughly check the bodies. They didn't fight for anything when someone found something valuable. It was the unspoken rule. They would come soon, then there would not be anything to take. Clad in rags, the people searched systematically and avoided the others around them. 

"Undertakers." A soft whisper echoed.

In mere seconds, they left the area, frantically clutching their items.

The undertakers were coming.

They were a group of men and women clad in black cloaks who cleared the games of any corpses obtained. They were the ones who captured the ones who tried to escape, the rule keepers of the games. They immediately set to work by clearing the corpses. They worked with a certain gracefulness as they used their abilities to clear all the corpses. Then the group of five undertakers left.

-----------------

Pingu out~

Black and White, mirror images [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें