05 -Piero

chap 5

The Dripstone stage being a cave had walls which were one way glass being hidden by holograms. The match had been going on for five minutes with Viper throwing poison about him and Piero running around frantically. On the surface, it looked as though Piero was about to lose and it would soon become a reality if he hadn't had something up his sleeve.

"Onii-chan, you can see it right?"

"Ah, yeah. That person is going to lose."

"How sad. He was too confident with himself."

Two voices,one childish, the other mature and deep emerged from the front of the stands.

"Tch! Stop running already! I'm bored. You're going to lose." Viper yelled out from the center of the stage.He wasn't hiding. He had nothing to be afraid of.

"You're wrong. I'm not going to lose. The only person losing is you! You will pay for killing her!"

"And what can you do running like that? The only person I see losing is you."

"Is that so? Don't be so arrogant, it will lead to your downfall."Saying so,Piero went along and ran circles around Viper.

"And what can you do? All you can use is string. The obvious winner is me!"

"Don't underestimate me!" with that,Piero crossed his arms in an x shape in one single movement as the sound of string slicing through the air was heard.The string Piero placed while running through the room was called forward by it's master as they dutifully wrapped around Viper,breaking stone as they sped forward.The faint smell of blood emitted from Viper as the string cut into his flesh and created hairline cuts along his skin.

"See! I told you not to underestimate me! With this, I will get revenge for her." Piero stalked forward like a deranged man as he stepped in front of Viper and took out a knife.

"Now you will die!"

"Doku." A sinister smile appeared on Viper's face as he whispered that.

"What?Why are you smiling? You're going to die you know? Eh?"

The string once held taut around Piero's fingers went loose. A laugh echoed through the stage as Viper looked up and moved without any restraint.

"Did I forget to mention that my poison is corrosive? Well, now that your oh so powerful string is useless,what are you going to do? Can't answer? I guess I'll give it to you.Die."

The last Piero ever saw was a hand encasing his vision before he lost that and soon after he lost his sense of touch,just after that,he slumped to the ground and stopped moving.

"Shiro was right! Onii-chan, can we join a match now? I wanna play!" Shiro puffed out her cheeks in a pout.

"I got it. Let's go register."

-------------------------------------

Doku= poison

-

I dunno why I never have anything to say...that's sad.This chapter made me sad. I got attached to Piero even though I didn't like his name. Why? Meh...

Pingu out~