Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part Three

Start from the beginning

She looked at Will. "Is there anything that you need me for?" She asked. "No no I got enough people to help me. Go you need to go." He said. She nodded and we ran off to the hospital wing.

Kayla's POV

"Mia. I'm scared. What if something happened to Leo and he couldn't get Calypso or if something happened to her and she got rea-" I got cut off by a groan.

"Mia!!" I almost shouted. I jumped out of the bed and held her hand. Then all if my happiness went crashing down.

Mia started thrashing around on the bed. "Mia!? Mia!!! Mia please stay with me!!!" I grabbed the bottle of nectar and tried to pour it into her mouth but she spit it out.

"Mia!!! Mia stop!!!" I started screaming when she stopped. Not in happiness but I'm horror.

Because her body wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing and she had no pulse.

I heard the doors burst open and three people walked in, but I payed no attention. I was in shock, my sister just laying there, lifeless.

"Sh-she was fine a few minutes ago, b-but the started thrashing a-and it was horrible. She was in pain and I couldn't h-help her." I said.

I heard a girl gasp and run over. I heard a shout in anger and pain and he collapsed onto the floor crying. The other one just kept muttering, "This is all my fault, I was too late.".

I looked at the girl. It was Calypso. The others were Nico and Leo.

"She's d-dead." It pained me just to say it. I felt something in the back of my mind snap. It was the link. "I need to get Percy." I said and got up. "Careful!" Calypso said and caught me when I stumbled.

"Nico get me to Percy." I said. He used his arm to support me and then we shadow traveled.

Calypso's POV

I sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Leo. "The blade was poisoned." I said. "A normal blade wouldn't have made her do that." I lifted up Mia's shirt and unwrapped the bandage. The skin around the wound turned black from the poison.

I threw away the bandage and cleaned up the wound. "We could give her flowers." Leo said quietly. I smiled sadly at him and waved my hand over Mia's body.

A wreath of sea green and white roses appeared on Mia's head and a single white rose was under her hand. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at her. "She didn't deserve to die. She was a good person. One of the best I've ever met." Leo said.

Percy's POV

Kronos was already defeated and the golden trio were fighting Moldy Shorts. Me and the seven minus Leo were fighting Gaea, but she was even harder for some reason.

"Foolish demigods! No one can defeat me!!" She cackled. As she was busy laughing, I saw Jason sneaking behind her, sword raised. "Well Gaea, that's where you stand corrected, we defeated you a couple months ago." I said, occupying her so Jason can stab her.

When Jason stood directly behind her, he slashed upwards, cutting her in half. Annabeth grabbed one of the halves and set it on fire with Greek Fire and Piper did the same with the other one.

I looked over at the golden trio and I saw Harry pick up a wand that was laying next to black robes.

"I need to see my sisters." I said and was about to run but someone shouting me name stopped me. I turned around and saw Nico and Kayla, both of them were crying. Kayla shook her head and I knew what she meant. I ran passed them and to the hospital wing.

When I got there, I saw Calypso and Leo sitting on a bed, Mia's body laying lifelessly on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't kill me!!!!!! Because I'm already dead and you can't.........

Too soon?

Anyways I will be making maybe two or three more chapters and then the book is gonna be over. No I am not writing a sequel because I will be writing a new Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover.  Will do an epilogue and then tell info about the new book and get your opinions on some things.

That's all for now. Update maybe coming in a week or two depends on how busy I am.

Chapter is 1380 words

Bye!!!

-Mia