Chapter 16: The Ball

Me: Heyo! Look at that! I made a new word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey and yo put together!

Harry: yes yes can I do the disclaimer?

Me: ya sorry 'bout that..... hehe

Harry: Mia owns nothing!

Me: well someone is awfully cranky is it your time of the month?

Harry: What!!??!!? IM A BOY!!!

Me: you sure? cuz Piper was acting the same way not too- AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gets cut off cuz piper attacked her*

Harry: ok I'll say it. Story time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(WARNING: CALEO, PERCABETH, FRAZEL, JIPER, MICO FLUFF)

Calypso's POV

Leo smiled at me. "You look beautiful Sunshine." Yes I did blush. It comes naturally whenever I get a compliment from him. I reached up, cupped his face and kissed him on the lips. He kisses me back for a second and then pulled away. "Let's get dancing!" he exclaimed. "Oh for the love of Zeus! Like you can dance!" I said. Leo put a hand over his heart like it was broken and pretended to wipe away a tear. "Ah! I thought you loved me!" I rolled my eyes. "Of course I love you Repair Boy! Stop being such a girl!" "Oh so you think I'm a girl? Is one of the saviors of Olympus and the world a girl? Is the only person that did the impossible and get you off that island, a girl?" he rushed out. "Ok! Ok! Come down! Let's dance." I said and dragged him to the dance floor.

The song that was playing before ended and the next song playing was Girl on Fire! Oh no this is bad! I saw a smile creep upon Leo's face and his nose caught fire. "Leo-" I started but then............

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S WALKING THRU FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Leo yelled on the top of his lungs.

"Really? You just had to?" I asked him. "Yep." I sighed. "I love you." I said before I smashed our lips together.

Hazel POV

I smiled at Frank as we slow danced. He looked nervous for some reason. "Frank are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine." he stuttered. "Frank." I said, unconvinced. "Ok fine! Here." he handed me a box and when I opened it I saw the most beautiful necklace I've ever saw. It was a silver chain with a heart shaped ruby and engraved in it was H&F. I gasped. "Frank, its beautiful! Thank you!" I hugged him an we continued to dance.

Piper's POV

I smiled as Jason spun me around. "I've never really been to a real dance before." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Really? me neither." he said. "Not even at Camp Jupiter?" I asked. "Nope." he said. I nodded. "Piper?" he asked. "Yeah Sparkey?" I said. "Will you make me a promise?" he asked. "Of course I will." I told him. "Promise me that you will never leave me for someone else." he said. "I promise, I swear it on the River of Styx." I said and the sky thundered. "Here." Jason said and handed me a small square box. I opened it and there was a ring. It was a dove with a lightning bolt on its wing. Engraved on the inside was 'I love you, Piper, no matter what'. "Jason. I don't no what to say... I love you! I swear it I love you so much!" I said and put the ring on my right hand ring finger.

Mia's POV

I rested my head on Nico's shoulder while we danced. "Mia, can I give you something?" He asked. "Of course what is it?" I asked. "This." he handed me a necklace that had wave designs and shadows surrounding the waves and moving and shifting around them. I love it! "Nico it's beautiful! How did you make this?" "Leo helped me. Its real shadows and salt water too." he said kinda looking down at his feet. I brought his eyes up to mine. "I love it." I said and kissed him.

(A/n and now the moment we have all been waiting for, drum roll please.....)

Annabeth's POV

Percy hugged me close while we danced to the song slowly. "Wise girl?" "Yeah?" I asked. "I love you. I will go to Tartarus and back again for you. So this is why I'm giving you this." he pulled out a bracelet with one owl charm, one trident charm and another one with Greek writing on it. "Tyson help me. It says 'I have known you since I was twelve years old. The first time I say you, I thought I was looking at a goddess myself and at that moment I knew that you were the one and to this day and to my last I will love you.'" He finished speaking and I started crying. "I love you Seaweed Brain." I said. "I love you too my Wise Girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!!! I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS I STARTED CRYING WHEN I WAS WRITING THE PERCABETH SCEEN CUZ IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

MIA OUT!!!