The Third Interlude

"Put your weapons on the ground!" bellowed the deep voice.

"We're screwed and it's all your fault!" Whispered the woman.

"Switch the lights back on." The deep voice said again and there was a sound of someone ruffling through a bag and taking something out.

Then there was a click and balls of light flew back to their lanterns. The street became lit up again and you could see everything clearly. There was a woman and a man standing in front of a tall, muscular man. The woman looked like she could be 30 or 40 years old. She had red long hair and her face looked dirty and tired like she hasn't slept in a long time or at least moved around a lot.

The man looked like he was the woman's son. He also had red hair, but his were messy, but short. The pair wasn't particularly tall and with the presence of the black haired tall man, they looked even shorter. Their clothes were covered in dirt and torn. Both of the red heads looked scared, but the boy looked particularly frightened. You could tell they didn't want to be anywhere near the man.

   "Well, well, well... Look who we have here! The Wanted Pair themselves!" The tall man laughed evilly. "I will get so much money from this!" he whisper to himself, but he was a bit too loud. "Come here! The Dementors are waiting for you."

The pair slowly walked towards the man. He caught the boy and the woman and in a blink of an eye, they were gone. They were gone and nobody noticed. They were gone and nobody cared.