Chapter Two||Shake That A**

"Don't be scared of me, hands on yo knees... you know I am a freak girl I gotta feign I gotta feign."
Trey G

1week later
Mar. 23
Amethyst POV

One more week til' my dad got out and I was about to turn up

One more week til' my dad got out and I was about to turn up. Amber was recording on Snapchat not really paying attention to anything going on.

I laid the pull out bed thinking how much things would change if he got out. I woke up early and took a shower since we spent the night over Josiah house. They only had three bedrooms and we always sleep on the pull out couch.

"Take a picture with me" Amber called me over. I walked over and she reached her arm out to get me into the cameras view.

 I walked over and she reached her arm out to get me into the cameras view

She took the picture and I noticed I was fine. I heard someone door open catching my attention.

I watched my little cousin Deshawn walked in on facetime with his hands in his pajama pants.

"Tell you what... I'ma call you back... I fell asleep last time...I promise damn...Yeah see you at school" Deshawn said hanging up and he jumped on the couch getting into the picture.

"Hey lil dee" We said in unison.

"Hey y'all" He replied getting up going into the kitchen. They house wasn't that big and I could see the kitchen from where I was sitting.

They lived in the most ratchet neighborhood... you can't go outside to early in the morning and you can't stay out too late.

*

*

*
Laniyah POV (31year old)

"Mama! Can you hear me" I asked and I drove in my car with the twins about to them home

"Yeah I hear you" She spoke bitterly since that last time I spoke to her. "Send me money"

"How much" I questioned, I still respected my mother no matter what.

"Two-hundred dollars I need help with the rent and your sister won't help me" She said and I turned the corner from the gas station making my way to their house.

"This only time, all I'm gonna do for you" I replied hanging up before she could say something that made me change my mind.

I focused on the road as Amber laid next to me I knew it was her cause she was a little darker than her sister.

She put me in the camera and I quickly smiled turning back to the road reaching the destination.

"Thanks Auntie Niyah" They yelled getting out the car with their bags.

I turned into the driveway to back out and turn around to go to Western Union.

I can't stand my mama but my love for her goes a real long way.

*

*

*
Deshawn POV

I sat in my class throwing paper balls across the class to Victoria, a girl that live next door to me

Ding!

We got up to leave as I grabbed my book bag.

"Sit back down! Yall wanna ruin my time I'ma ruin you time" She said and everyone grunted.

I got up to still leave and she pushed me back, I looked at her crazy still tryna leave out the classroom. She blocked the way, and I got mad.

"You making yo' students late bruh! And yo' 4th period late so I suggest you let me out" I yelled making all eyes on us.

"I don't care" She screamed with access spit getting in my face as I spit back in face making the whole classroom 'ooohh' and the teacher gasp. "Go to the office"

She opened the door and everyone took the chance to run out as I made it to my 4th period class, ain't no way in hell I was going to the office they was just gonna have to find me.

I sat in the back of the class as my heart dropped when the principal walked in, he looked at me and waved me over. I got up and walked with him.

"So what happened?" The principal around my height asked as we took a stroll to the office.

"Umm, she didn't let me out the classroom and pushed me so I looked at her crazy tryna get out again... then shawty started screaming and spitting so I spit in her face"

"You can't keep doing this..." He replied as we sat in his office once he began to dial my mother instead of my dad kinda made me happy.

I gotta away with it.
________________________
NEXT CHAPTER MESSIAH GETS OUT!! And everything goes down hill so make sure you ready for it.