Davian

***************Davian's point of view******************
When I was little, I met this girl. Her name was Alison. My parents were murdered by a black crow, ever since their death I became close with the Blood family. They allowed me to come to their house and play with Alison. She was a very energetic kid, I always wondered why or more like how she could always smile. When I was around her, I often found myself smiling along side her. She made me enjoy spending time with her ever since I was a kid. Her parents always told me not to talk about the outside world in their house, that it was prohibited. I actually liked that, it was like a moment, a place, in which I could escape reality. When my 15th birthday came, Mr. and Ms. Blood told me that I was to join training at an earlier age, and was required to excel. I owed them so much, not just because they took care of me and made sure I had everything I needed, but because they made me happy. They promised me Alison's hand in marriage if I was to exceed training, and so I did. I became a professional killer, an amazing soldier. But this came to a price, my own soul was taken away from me. I no longer care whether I kill or not. I don't care who it is, I just get the job done. I don't feel guilt or despair. I don't care about other people, I mean how could I? I don't even care about myself. The only person whom I desire to be with, and actually care about is the blood family. I was infuriated and filled with worry when I found out that Alison was in harms way to the Black Crow gang. I honestly didn't know whether I wanted to marry Alison or not. I didn't know if what I felt towards her was love, or gratefulness. I'm hoping to answer these questions during this time.
"We are going to the scene of the the attack." Alison said analyzing my expression.
"Why? Can't we just go to their place?" I kept walking ignoring her stare.
"We can but I won't expose the guys  to the lost blood gang." She said firmly.
"Don't forget where your loyalties lay." I stated.
"Oh, I'm not." She looked at me in the eyes. "And I won't." We walked in silence until we arrived to the crime scene.
                 **************************Alison's point of view***********************

I don't know what I'm going to do now, I can't meet the guys with Davian following me around like my own shadow. I need to think of something, fast. I looked up to the pale blue skies, cold breeze surrounded my skin making me shiver. I realize my clothes were ripped and dirty, like a homeless, lost girl.
"Here" Davian said taking off his leather black jacket noticing my the goosebumps on my skin.
"You don't have to-"  He cut me off.
"Just take it" he smiled and wrapped his jacket around my shoulders.
"Fine, at least let me put it on correctly" I said grateful, trying to make it less awkward. The smell of his jacket reminded me of the smell of wet grass, or smell of a field after it rains. It was an outside smell, not a trace of home. 

We walked, and walked until we saw the buildings, indicating the city was near.
"We are almost there," Davian said noticing the buildings.
"Yeah," I stared at the same building I did few months ago, when I, for the first time, stepped out of what I once thought to be my home.
We arrived to the city, dawn began to become more and more visible. The sunset penetrated my skin, the air became cooler, and dark gray clouds began to pour down their rain.
"We better find somewhere to spend the night, the rain won't stop till tomorrow," Davian said covering his head with his hand.
"I know a motel nearby," I pointed to the dark path ahead.
"Lead the way," he said shouting, trying to overpower the sound of the falling rain.
We arrived at the motel "Private Merari". In Merari, a lot of bad conflicts happened between the Black Crows, and Lost Bloods. Killings occurred, but it was the closest thing we could call a refuge for now, and the furthest place away from the boys.
"One room please" Davian told the receptionist, she had dark brown eyes, and a luring body. She was tall, with sharp features, and a burgundy, skin tight, dress.
"Yes, of course" she blushed at the sight of Davian. I rolled my eyes.
We opened the door of the room,  and the smell of alcohol made me want to vomit. The strong smell of cigars made my eyes watery. 

The room consisted of one bed, a sofa, and a small bathroom. There was a small window with bars to prevent anyone from coming in or getting out, and spider webs around it. Seemed like a prison.
"It stinks," I put my hand over my nose, squinting my eyes.
"You suggested this place," he said while walking toward the windows and opened them to welcome the fresh, cold air.
"There's only one bed, why did you order one room?" I said unpleased.
"One, I need to keep an eye on you. Two, I don't have money to throw around. Three, you are about to be my wife so get used to it." He shrugged.
"One, I'm not a child. Two, I know very well my parents gave you enough money for both of us. Three, that won't happen." I walked toward the bed and sat down. "You are sleeping in the sofa." I pointed to the green sofa in front of the bed.
"Don't you know I might need my energy tomorrow? I need a place that I can sleep comfortably, something might happen you know. After all, we don't belong here." He smirked and sat on the other side of the bed.
"Then, I'll sleep on the sofa." I stood up, grabbed a pillow, and walked toward the sofa.
"Just sleep in bed, I'll even put pillows as dividers if it makes you feel better," he rolled his eyes. "I get it's your first time spending a night with a man, who is not your blood, in the same room, but you don't have to be nervous."
"I've actually spent a night with more than one man, who is not my blood, in the same room." I said recalling the nights I spent with guys, hanging out, laughing. I mean, we did live together.
"Are you serious?" He said a hint of anger in his tone. "I never thought you were that kind of girl," he scuffed.
"I'm not," I said winding my eyes realizing what he meant. "That didn't even cross our minds those nights," I said grossed out.
"These men, are they the heirs of the Black Crow gang?" He clenched his jaw. I stood silent. "Just forget it, turn off the lights when you're ready to go to sleep." He said taking off his boots, and laying down on the bed.
I stood up, took a shower, and changed back to the same clothes. I went back to bed and laid down next to Davian. I stared at his face for what it felt like a second. His face, like the one's of a child, peacefully surrendered to the exhaustion. I began remembering the child he used to be, I pointlessly wondered what happened to him. Before I knew it, my body felt heavy, my eyelids began to go somewhere dark I didn't recognize. The pressure increased, and I seemed to be falling into a deep, dark sleep that I might never wake up from.