Chapter 10

Right now as I sit in front of my mom all things go through my mind. "Makayla I'm so sorry how we treated you, how I treated you. I should have known from the beginning it wasn't you."

"No mom! Or should I even call you mom! You let those horrible people beat your daughter. The one you gave birth to and is supposed to love. But no you left me to be beat to death. Thinking the monster I call dad was innocent!"

"I know Hun but now I know the truth and I want to make up the days that went by during the year."

"Nonsense! I won't forgive you that easily. I don't want you to come near me or talk to me like you did the past few years."

I walk out of the room tears falling down my cheeks. I just need to visit my sister. I walk out of Alex office he let us borrow and went to go find him. I go to our room and find him with another girl. He was sucking her lips off of her face basically!

I let the tears come down like a waterfall. I let out a frustrated sigh and walk away. What's the point into getting into an argument with him today. I go back to his office and go through the files. I find my sisters and look up what cemetery they buried her at.

I put on my combat boots and tie my hair into a tighter ponytail I walk out of the pack house having no idea were I'm going.

***

After an hour of walking I found the cemetery. I found her grave and placed the flowers I collected on it. "Hey sissy. I haven't talked to you in forever, and I'm sorry for that. I hope things are going great for you. I just wish you were here alive. Why couldn't I been the one to die! You didn't deserve it sissy.

Your life got token away to early. I just wish you were here with me, your other half. Also lets just say life for me is not going well." I let out a sad laugh as tears fall down. I've been through so much after you died. Mom and dad don't love me.
My mate beat me to death and I'm not sure if he really loves me or is he just trying to make me feel better. You wanna know the crazy part," I chuckle softly. "He tells me he loves me but just today I saw him kissing another girl after I talked to mom."

I let the tears come out like an ocean. "I'm trying to be s-strong for you Kayla. But it's hard when nobody's there to love you."

I probably looked like a crazy person talking to my sisters grave but I didn't care. I placed a kiss on the marble stone with my sisters full name on it.

I turn around and see Alex standing there with a sad expression on his face. "You heard everything didn't you?" He nods his head and sighs. "Listen Makayla it was just a friend. We don't have a relationship at all."

"Oh, so you go around kissing all your friends like that. I know she's not a friend because you were kissing her like your life depended on it."

"Come on let me take you back." We climb into his truck and we drive back to the pack house.

***

After asking for to sleep in my own room I climb into bed and turn off the lamp I close my eyes and dream of good times of me and my sister Kayla.

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing something in my room. I look at the end of my bed to see Alex curled up sleep.

"Alex," I whisper. His eyes open fast looking around. "What's wrong? Are u hurt?!" "No, why are you in my bed?" "Oh yeah about that I couldn't get any sleep tonight without you in our room."

I grunt and turn over. I then feel the covers being pulled off of me and I look over to see him taking all the covers grinning. I give him an evil smirk as I pull them back and cuddle in them.

He climbs over me and on the other side of the bed were he pulls the covers on both of us. He puts his nose in my hair and growls.

"Mine."

"Possessive much?"