Chapter 4

Makalya

Makalya

I was so close. So close of ending my life. I mean i don't know why he stopped me nobody wants me here. Like they say "I'm just a waste of space". I could of been out of there way.

There just going to say mean things. Torture me, and use me as a slave. I shiver because of how cold it is. I don't know the month, the day, and year. I really don't know how old I really am. I forgot what it felt like to be outside.

The door opened and a different man came in. Alpha Alex isn't here, so I'm doing the torturing today, he grinned. Im surprised your not dead omega . After all these years. Alpha Alex can snap you with one hand and you would be bad. I heard him talking on how he should just kill you. You don't want to make him really mad for he is really strong and powerful.

I nodded and gulped. What am I getting scared of if i know how powerful Alex is? He takes the whip and hits me. Harder then Alex i cry silently as the whip slices my flesh. All done he says and leaves.

I thought about my life how i was happy when my twin was alive. The strange thing is is that i don't remember a single thing of when i was ten except for the incident with my twin.

I sigh and look at my dirty hands. What if i am a monster? Makayla stop thinking like that, i yelled to myself.

The door opened again this time being Alex. I know i said you won't be out of the cell omega, but i need the pack house cleaned before a party. I nodded. He unchained me with gloves on so the silver wouldn't burn him.

I stood up, my legs shaking I followed him out of the cell. I just realized that i was the only one kept down here for years. Rogues were forbidden on our territory or they would be killed at first sight

The only bloody, rusty cell is mine and the others are spotless clean. I walked up the stairs and stopped. Come on omega! When did i start getting called omega? I continued to walk. Cleaning supplies are in the closet, he said then walked off.

I remember when I always had to make the pack food. Let me tell you that wasn't a easy job to make food for 547 people. I open the closet and get the rag out.

I start by scrubbing the floor which took forever. I vacuumed. I made sure the party room was clean. I was almost finished when Alex walked in.

Cook snacks omega lots of them. I nodded. I finished cleaning and went to go cook. I cleaned my hands and started getting ingredients out. I made a bean dip, cheesy potato sliders, punch, and more party foods.

I heard a giggle behind me and i turned around to find Sadie. Sadie and i had a close relationship. We would hang together just because of Kayla. After she died thats when we were separated .

What do we have here. What a mutt can't believe you could be such a monster. She hovered over me since she was so tall. She pushed me down and i hit the tile floor. She held the pan with the hot oil over my leg. No, no, no! The searing hot oil was poured over my leg. I screamed so loud Alex came running in. Alex this mutt here threatened me, she cried. Tears were blurring my vision.

How could you! He dragged me down to my room a.k.a cell. I started losing conscious from the pain. I could feel the oil bubbling in my leg if that even makes since. I couldn't stop crying.

I just want to be killed to get away from the pain. I could here the music playing loud. Every teenager having fun accept me. I need to stay strong for Kayla.

Stay strong Makayla