Chapter 6

1 month later

Alex (pov)

While me and my father sit in the pack office with my sick mother. She's had cancer for 3 years, and I'm just now knowing, who keeps a big secret like this from their own son!

I look at my poor mother. She looks pale and fragile. My thoughts are interrupted by a long beeping sound.

My mother died. My mother just fucking died! Tears were running down my cheeks. I punched the wall with rage.I was furious and needed to get my anger off. I knew who could do that for me. Makayla.

I walked to her cell and opened the door flinging wide open, i took the wolfsbane wipe and started slashing at her back. Each slash slightly took my anger away.

I punched and punched my knuckles becoming sore. I stepped on her wrist hearing the satisfying sound of it breaking. I kicked and kicked hearing each rib crack. Tears still coming down my face.

I kept going when i felt hands tugging me back. I looked back, and it was my father . "Son calm down. Look at yourself. Your hands son, i looked down at my hands they were covered in her blood. I looked at Makayla, you couldn't tell that was her.

How i can explain it is very difficult. Just blood. Her face is covered in blood and she's not moving.

"Son i need you to go clean yourself up and be ready for the funeral". My dad had a sad look on his face and he left. I followed him and went to the pack doctor to see my mother one more time, and to have my knuckles wrapped.

Makayla (pov)

I knew the very moment he walked into the cell something bad happened. He whipped, punched, kicked, cried, and said words i would never say.

After a while i began to feel numb. On the inside and out. I went unconscious and knew he was still beating on me.

~*~*~

Alex (pov)

After the funeral i go to my fathers office because he says he has something important to tell me.

"Yes father". I say while entering the room. "The truth is that Makayla didn't kill her sister", he said looking down, i froze in place. "Who did", i said through gritted teeth.

"Her father snapped her sister neck". I ran down to the cells in full speed. I unlocked her cell and gasped in horror. I couldn't even recognize her even if i knew her. I ran up to her and listened to her heart, which was barely beating. I ran with her close to my chest as fast as i could. "Hold on Makayla were almost there".

I called for doctors and they came back and took her. "Alpha she's going to be in surgery for a while so rest. I sighed and sat down.

~*~

After a two hour surgery I could finally see her. I walked into the silence room starring at the damage i did to her. Her nose was wrapped because i broke it, she had stitches on her forehead, cheek, and lip. She had a frown on her face.

I looked at the bruised on her arms that went down to a white cast wrap around it. She had one also on the burned leg I'm assuming. I placed her small hand in mine and rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb.

She instantly shot up and whimpered loud. "Alpha be careful"! The doctors came in and turned her to her back which revealed her whip marks. Some were stitched up some weren't.

"There not healing Alpha. She has to much wolfsbane in her system." I growled. They wrapped her wounds on her back and left.

Hey love, i say. She doesn't say anything but whimper. She turned over but whimpered loud which turned into a loud cry then she passed out. "Doc"! He rushed in and gasped. He called all of the other doctors and made me leave.

After another hour i got to see her. They told me that get spine was damaged but would heal. I picked her up while she slightly whimpered. Once i reached my room set her down on my bed which she gasped. "Sorry Alpha". She jumped off the bed tears falling down her face.

Lay down Kayla, i said. She cried even more, and i just noticed the mistake i made. Just lay down. She was standing on one foot shaking. Weird why didn't the doctor give her crutches. She climbed on the bed and when i held her close i could hear her whispering "please don't hurt me", over and over again