The baby is born

[Note: Hey guys! I hope that the introduction to the story was okay. I wish I was a better writer though. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story! (*˙︶˙*)☆*°]

Erik reluctantly accepted Angela's decision. Time moved quickly and before Erik knew it, the child was born.

The nurse and Angela were alone in the room after the child was delivered.

"Are you sure you don't want him? If you'd like, we could-" "No," Angela interrupted, cradling the infant close to her chest. "I want him. Can't we say we adopted him and have papers for proof? I don't want people to know what I've been through."

"Of course, I'm so sorry. I'll go grab the papers."

After the nurse left, Erik walked back in.

"Honey..."

"Don't start, Erik." She responded coldly. "You broke you're promise."

"I didn't do shit!" He yelled back, "Its all about you. You you you! This child is rotten, and its disgusting, why on earth would you want it!"

"Shut up!"

The nuts ran into the room, having heard the yelling on her way back. "Sir, that is enough, you are upsetting the patient-"

He turned around and slapped the nurse.

"This is none of you're business, stay out of it!"

"Erik!"

Erik grabbed the baby out of Angela's arms, and turned towards the window, the baby's cries going unnoticed by Erik.

"Erik, stop-"

He opened the window and positioned the baby over the ledge. The baby cried louder as Erik's grip loosened-

"Erik!"

Suddenly, the room flashed brightly and something hit him, causing him to freeze, and he looked behind him in shock. Standing there was the nurse with the baby in her arms. 'How did it get there?' Looking down, Erik noticed that he was also bound in magical rope.

"Magic is illegal, only to be used for emergency situations only. But I had no other choice, Sir."

Growling, Erik moved his head towards the door to see a doctor walk in with another nurse behind him.

"Its Erik, and I demand that you let me go!"

The doctor sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," he said sternly, holding the baby that was almost thrown out the window. "Even if the child was created from something like rape, its still sickening to just kill it." He walked over to Angela and she accepted her child, and the baby stopped crying. "You should be ashamed of yourself, sir."

"I said, let me go-"

"Erik!"

He froze, turning to Angela. She was shaking. She seethed, giving Erik a glare with angry tears.

"You promised!" She screamed, her voice cracking, "You promised me-"

Erik looked down, then he closed his eyes in concentration.

"Do it and you will have a bigger sentence in prison." Erik snapped out of it. He sighed and didn't even try to break the magic again as police came in and dragged him away.

He didn't apologize to Angela.

He even didn't say goodbye to her sobbing form on the hospital bed.