1: Hopeless But Still Hoping

PLEASE READ:

I have noticed that some of my character's names are very common here in wattpad, so I have decided to change it. I know that it is very inconvenient but please bear with me.

I have changed :

Chace Adams to Troy Creston

Luke Michaels to Alec Hemmington

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to wanderrlust for the amazing cover :D

I'm not that good in writing because I usually just stick to reading but I hope you like it :)

Unedited

Please vote and comment if you like it, it'll mean a lot :)

Chapter One: Hopeless But Still Hoping

Crushes.

Every hormonal teenage girl has them. Constantly wasting your time stalking them on social networking sites. Daydreaming about scenarios wherein the both of you are forced to spend time with each other then falling in love in the process, him becoming your saving grace or just plain daydreaming about how good he looked that day.

We've all been there and I wasn't an exception.

In high school, there are commonly three types of crushes. One, the friend crush, wherein you're afraid to tell them how you really feel, in fear of ruining your friendship by making things awkward if he doesn't feel the same way.

Two, the mutual crush, wherein the universe loves you and actually decided to use two arrows and hit you and your crush. This type of crush eventually leads to a relationship.

But since the universe can be a female dog and usually uses one arrow instead of two, hitting only you, this type of crush rarely happens and when it doesn't happen, that leads us to the third type of crush, the most common and saddest of them all.

The impossible crush.

Wherein you like someone and you know they'll never like you back or unrequited love.

Unfortunately for me, I was included in the third category.

I watched, as I do everyday, as Alec and his girlfriend Peyton entered the cafeteria. She immediately grabbed his hand, intertwined their fingers then kissed him on the cheek. My heart sunk to my stomach and I looked away, finding it hard to bear the sight even though I should've gotten use to it by now since they've been together for almost a month.

Despite my best efforts, my eyes still wandered off to him. If you haven't guessed it already, Alec Hemmington was my impossible crush.

With his impeccably good looks --he had the bluest eyes I had ever seen-- and amazing personality --he was down to earth, smart, kind, the list goes on and he didn't care if you were popular or a nerd, he treated people the way they truly deserved, which was what I admired about him-- , you could already tell that he was way out of my league, but what makes him even more impossible to reach was his girlfriend, Peyton Reed.

The girl who turned heads when she enters a room and practically oozed self-confidence, the source of a lot of girls' envy and starred in a lot of boys' fantasies, suffice to say, she's gorgeous.

How could you compete with a girl like that? Not that I would even be considered much of a competition. 

Her only downside was, to put it mildly, she wasn't exactly the friendliest or nicest of people.  But I don't exactly have the right to judge since I don't know her. I believe that there is always a reason behind why people are the way they are and act the way they do.