Falling for The Nerd Part 20

Justin and I were still walking north after that snake incident. I was pretty embarresed because I probably acted like a crying baby but seriously if you were in my situation you would have reacted the same way. Well atleast Justin cheered me up into telling me he was afraid of sharks. That thought put a smile onto my face. 

It was still kind of akward for me with Justin around knowing that he's not my girlfriend and him calling me babe and stuff. He makes me feel so happy and whenever he's close to me he gives me the best butterflies ever. 

"Justin." I said in an annoyed tone. 

"Jade." Justin looked back at me and pouted. I gigled and continued walking north. 

"Do you think were going to get out of here?" I asked worridly. 

"Yes we should... hopefully." Justin looked at me then towards him while clenching his jaw. 

"It's gettting dark.. and I'm quite scared.... What if we die!! What if no one finds us?" I was really having a panic attack right now." 

I stopped walking and just stayed there petrafyed. Not needing to go any further. 

"Jade... Jade? Jade!" 

"Huh?" 

"You were unconcious for about half an hour." Justin replied looking at me in a sad way.

"I'm really sorry." I was biting my lip. 

"Don't be... Are you feeling ok?" 

"Um.. Yeah." I looked at the ground. 

Justin lifted my chin  up and gently kissed my cheek. While rubbing my back making me all warm and relaxed. 

"Were going to have to stay here because it's dark."

"Hmm.. Another day in the woods.. I can live with that." Justin smirked at my response and I giggled. 

Justin and I looked for a place to sleep and we created some shelter with some sticks. We didn't really need any blankets because it was quite hot. Justin settled himself down and took his pants and top off. Leaving me to drool over him. 

"Like what you see?" Justin smirked while I looked down and blushed. 

I decided to take my top off leaving me in my tank top and I left my shorts on. 

"You should take your shorts off... You must be hot?" I just stared at Justin while he was licking his lips and staring at my eyes. 

"Um.. I.." I coudln't really speak because he had such an effect on me.

"Or I could do it for you." Justin whispered in my ear. 

I just stared at him with my beet cheeks.  "You don't need to be ashamed or embarressed."

I just nodded at him just looking at him.. Our bodies close. 

Jutin looked down and started to unbutton my shorts. I longed for his touch for a long time and it felt so good. I moaned in happiness but I wasn't supposed to let it slip out. 

I look at Justin's eight pack. Damn I wish I could touch it... Or could I?

"Uh.. Justin?" I asked. 

"Yeah?" He looked at me with those hungry eyes. 

"Can I .. Can I ask you something?" 

"Ask away." Justin was licking his lips. The way he licks them makes my heart beat really fast and I mean it. 

"Can I touch your abs and chest?" I felt so silly and I looked away from him. 

"You can touch anything babe." Justin smirked. 

I began to touch it while I was making Justin feel utterly amazing. Justin immedietly couldn't take it any longer and smashed his lips onto mine. He hovered ontop of me and kissed me passionatly with as much force and passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tighter not ever wanting to let him go. 

"I love you so much." Justin breathed heavily. 

Justin was kissing me neck while holding onto my hips. " You truly are beautiful and your mine.. Only mine." Justin smiled. 

"So does that mean I'm your girl friend?" I looked at him with lust. 

"Yes.. Yes you are." Justin smiled. The most heavenly smile on earth. Which made me smile and hug him with as much happiness. 

_____________________________________

It's been a while but I didn't update because no one inboxed me saying that they wanted a further update. But here it is and I hope you enjoy it. it's a bit sexual not that much lol <3 

- Claudia- xox