Falling for the nerd part 2

It's friday today, the week has gone by pretty quick. Jessie hasn't really talked to me infact no one really has, i don't know what's wrong with her. All i need to do is focus on my education but i can't do that when i'm around Justin. For some reason he distracts me, it's like he makes me so uncomfortable when i'm around him.

I got all of my belongings and headed out the door. As soon as i was walkling too school rain started to pour and i was getting drenched. I'm so stupid! I didn't even check the weather and i didn't even bring an umbrella.

I walked into class and as soon as i saw Justin i slipped and hurt my back from the teachers desk. Everyone started laughing and calling me names. Everyone was calling me clumsy, stupid and lazy. I looked at Justin, he had sorrow in his face. I didn't want him to pity me, i didn't want him to no that i was the girl who get's teased. There was only one option for me to take, and that was to just ignore them. So i sat down in my seat all by myself with Justin just staring at me. What was his problem with staring?

"Jade what is the answer to question tweenty four?" My English teacher Mr. Con asked.

"Modality is used in this text" I answerd the question and all i could see was everyone staring at me and saying that i was a nerd. I guess everyone hates people who are nerds am i right?

It was lunch and i was still sitting alone under the oak tree listining to music. I think it's become a habbit of mine. Ever since i started this school i haven't really made any friends. At my old school i was the popular kid. It sure felt good to be popular but i guess everythings changed now.

_____________

My last two periods were science. I loved sceince especially biology. I want to become an optomitrist when i'm older and i think i can excel because i'm really good at it.

"Everyone you will be asigned with partners to sit with for the term. I'm going to choose random names so be aware. You would also need to discover some things about them ." Mrs Miles said.

"Jessie and Mike." Mike was obviously Jessie's boyfriend. I don't really talk to Jessie anymore i just don't no what happened.

"Lucy and Ron." Mrs Miles said.

The list went on and on until Mrs Miles reached my name. "Jade and Jake."

Well Justin was with a girl called Grace. She looked so pretty and she was flirting with him the whole time. I got so sad and lonely. I could just imagine myself with Justin, just me and Justin. *sigh*

"Hi Jade so your my biology partner for this term, that's great." Jake said enthusiastically not making eye contact with me.

I could tell he was being sarcastic. I just felt even more lonely by each minute.

"Look we need to no some things about each other so tell me about yourself, anything." Jake asked.

"well my name is Jade i'm 17, i'm a loner, my favourite subject is science, i play the piano, music is my life it's my everything without it i don't no what i'd do." I kept on going on and on untill i literally made Jake bored."

"Did you hear that?" I asked jake.

"Yeah, yeah."

It was now home time and i did not have a umbrella so i was going to get soaked again. As soon as i was walking a car stopped in a parking spot and opened its window. Guess who it was? Justin!

"Hey it's pouring out here! Would you like a ride home?"Justin asked.

"I don't know you." I shouted so it was clear enough for him to back off.

"Your so drenched, please i can't see you like this just come with me and you can tell me where your house is."

I got a text from my mum saying she was going to get home late and i really needed a ride home so i decided to go with him.

"So your name is Jade right?" Justin asked.

"Yeah i suppose yours is Justin."

"Yeah where do you live?."

I told him my adress and he was driving me home.Things started to get awkward because there was an awkward silence. I was looking out the window and i could feel a vibe that Justin was staring at me.

"So... uh about this morning." I cut Justin off by saying "Please don't feel sorry for me i don't like it when people pitty me."

"I was going to say i didn't like seeing you get hurt. It hurt me inside."

Why would he think that? I thought.

"Well thanks for showing that you care for me. Your like the first person who ever cared for me." I said while laughing.

Justin just stared at me. "Do i have something on my face?" I asked.

"No it's uh.... No you don't." Justin said while blushing. He looked so cute while doing that.

we arrived at me house and i told Justin if he wanted to come and stay but obviously he said no. He asked for my number and he gave me his. I thanked him and let him be.

__________________________________

Did you guys like it? Please comment and tell me #Beliebers love you <3