Falling For The Nerd Part 14

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. hmm could it be Justin cooking? I quickly got dressed into high wasted shorts and a black tank top that saids swag. I applied some makeup on, not too much. I hurried down the stairs and i see Justin in his boxers with no top on. I gape with my mouth fully open. 

"Didn't your mum ever tell you staring is rude?" Justin smirked at me. 

"I wasn't gaping at you." I lied.

"Well who were you gaping at?" Justin asked amused.

"The fact that you are cooking, that's why i'm gaping." I smirked while looking at him.

"Oh.. so  you..." Justin was a little shocked that i didn't admit that i gaped at his body, but i couldn't let him get away with it. 

"I'm so hungry." 

"Bacon and eggs coming right up." Justin was being so cute.

Justin placed two plates on the dining table with the bacon and eggs that he made. It looked delicious. My mouth was watering when i was staring at the bacon. Justin and I sat down and i quickly stuffed my face with the food.

"Mmmm.. so good." I smiled while eating. 

"I'm glad you like it." Justin smiled along with me. 

"Um.. so what do you want to do today?" Justin asked.

"Anything." I replied shyly.

"Anything?" Justin smirked.

"Haha not like that.." I laughed.

"Let's go to'the beach."

"Sure sounds like fun, i'll go get changed." I smiled.

"i'll bring some towels." Justin said while humming a tune to himself. 

I quickly got changed into my purple bikini. My body was curvey and i was a bit thick. I clearly didn't have any confidence with my body but i didn't want to tell Justin that. I just have to think positive i guess, and not care what people think. 

"Jade! You ready?" Justin asked.

"Coming!." I shouted while running downstairs.

We were in Justin's car driving to the beach. As soon as we were heading towards the beach Justin bumped into his friend, i forgot to mention a slut! She had dark black hair, bright blue eyes and a fake tan. Her bikini was a size to small. 

"Hey Justin i missed you heaps." Sel said. I just wanted to get away from her. 

"Hey." Justin smiled at her. 

"You should come to my place tonight." Sel winked at Justin. 

"I.. um.. maybe." Justin replied. 

"Hmm.. I see, your with this ugly chick." Sel looked disgusted. She just insulted me!

"Were not together." I informed her looking dissapointed.

"Ofcourse.. like anyone would want to be with you." 

"That's enought Sel! Come on jade." Justin motioned his hand towards me telling me to come.

I was following Justin and was quite sad that i wasn't good enough for me. I started to tear up. 

"Jade.. please don't cry.." Justin tried to sooth me.

"I'm.. I'm not crying." I turned my head around so i wasn't facing him.

"If it was Sel, then don't believe what she says." 

"Yeah.. I know." I tried to sound brave. 

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Justin had a huge smile on his face.

I started to take my clothes off... I was only in a bikini and i saw Justin staring at me. He kept on staring. 

"Please stop staring.. I know i don't have a perfect body." I told Justin.

"No.. You have a flawless body. You are the definition of Perfection.. I mean every girl should look like you." Justin kept staring at me and he slightly blushed.

"T-Thankyou." I was stunned of the thoughts he had on me. 

Justin quickly carried me bridal style and carried me into the water. We both splashed and played tips in the water. The water was so warm and fresh. I could stay in it all day long. 

After the day at the beach we both decided that we should watch a movie in his bedroom. His mother Pattie was coming tomorrow so it would be fine if i stay with him in his room.

*At his house*

"Let's watch 21 jump street." Justin suggested.

"Yes! I love comedy movies and i really need a laugh." 

As soon as were were watching the movie Justin placed his arm around my waist and hugged me tightly. 

"You seem cold." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm sort of." I said shyly.

"Let me help."

Justin placed a blanket on both of us and started watching the film. As soon there was a funny bit Justin and I cracked up laughing that we fell on the floor and i fell on top of Justin. Justin looked deeply into my eyes and bit his lip. Why does that have such an effect on me? I started to lick my lip and Justin came closer. I started coming closer until our lips finally touched. The texture of his soft delicate lips on mine were so soothing and gentle, i really wanted more of him. I started kissing him harder with as much desire and passion. Justin placed his arms on my waist and pulled me up so we were both sitting. 

"That's the best kiss i've ever had." Justin purred in my ear.

"Me to." I was stunned that this actually happened. 

____________________________________________________

OMG THEY KISSED!!!!!! Please tell me if you liked it i need feedback. Comment, inbox me, vote and let me know if i should update... You could give me ideas if you want just inbox me and i'll answer :)

Claudia XOX