"You know that's awfully responsible of you."

"I know and I hate it." Lauren frowned, "You should've seen the way she fucked me." She brought up, "I don't know if she learned it from me but she's not as innocent as we all thought."

"I can see that." Darren uncomfortably said, "I can tell by the hickey on your neck. Camila didn't hold back."

"Yeah, and neither did I." She smirked.

"God you lesbians are wild."

"It's not my fault you're a bottom."

Darren gasped, "How did you know that?"

"Because. I can spot one a mile away. Why did you think I went after Camila in the first place?"

Darren rolled his eyes.

"Plus, I know Michael's a top." She nonchalantly said.

"And you know what's really boring about him? He's so missionary." Darren couldn't help but address.

"I bet. See with girls, well if it's me, I like to explore my options. Have some fun. And I think that's what makes the sex so great."

"I don't know the whole thing with the fingers...it doesn't seem as pleasing to me."

"Are you kidding me? The whole dick thing is disgusting. You guys pee out of there and carry those squirmy little shits."

"When you're a guy you don't even think about it as much."

"Well when you're a lesbian you don't think about it that much either."

"Look who's finally using a label."

"Listen," Lauren said pointing at him with her spoon, "The only time I ever went out with a guy was just for looks. You know if they were popular enough we complimented each other. But never in my life have I kissed or God forbid fucked one. And anyone who says otherwise is a lying shit because they just wanna look cool in front of their friends. And with girls, it's just always been easier. Plus they're hotter."

"Right."

"Wait you wouldn't understand why am I even explaining myself."

"Just because I'm gay it doesn't mean-."

"Darren." Lauren groaned, "I miss her."

"I don't want to hear you whine again if you're not even going to do anything about it."

She sighed, "You're right. I just need something to get my mind off her. Like a distraction or something." Lauren paused, "I'm just glad I have that gig at Retro tonight."

"You're spinning there?"

"Yeah, sometime after 11. If it goes well, I can get out of the shit whole I've been playing in and make this a regular gig."

Darren smiled mischievously.

"Wait. Don't you even think of-"

"I'm not." He interrupted, "Sheesh don't you trust me?"

"No."