List

Soulmate AU

I decided to turn my soulmate series into a multi fandom list like the OTP Challenge. So here's the list of ideas. There can be more than one character for each one. I'll list each character that gets requested in each idea. I don't own any of the ideas. I've read several soulmate stories with different plots so I kept track of them. I also took some from posts online, like "what if when this happens, it's because of your soulmate?"

This isn't so much requesting as suggesting. I will still give you credit for offering a character, but instead of "request for" it will say "suggested by."

It's just like the Fandom x Reade series. There is a prompt, and you get to choose the character it goes with. I'm not taking requests for the listed prompts. I will come up with the story. I might ask you for an idea if the prompt has already been done and I want your opinion. You're welcome to suggest soulmate AU scenarios, but not the plot of the story.

I'm taking Avengers out of the list. I'll keep the ones that were already suggested but I'm not taking any more.

Definite fandoms: Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Cats, Hobbit, Scream, iZombie, celebrities (depending on).

Possible fandoms because I'm not that into them: Sherlock, Harry Potter.

Definite NOs: Deadpool (I saw the movie twice and while I love him, I'm not comfortable writing his personality), X-Men, anime (I know I have in the past but I haven't been really into anime in a long time so it's hard for me to write right now), Doctor Who.

1. Born with your soulmate's name tattooed on your body.

Steve Rogers - suggested by xThee.
Kili - suggested by makennarenee.

Sam Winchester - suggested by makennarenee.

2. Born with a symbol that represents your soulmate tattooed on your body.

Tony Stark - suggested by Angel_Of_Death6

Bucky Barnes - suggested by HogwartsPride11
Crowley - suggested by sassycassy67

3. Your soulmate's name appears on your skin when you meet eyes the first time.

Bruce Banner - suggested by Angel_Of_Death6

4. You can only see black and white and the color of your soulmate's eyes (like if they have green eyes, you can only see green things) and when you meet, everything is in color.

Tony Stark - suggested by skellington.png.

5. When a song randomly gets stuck in your head, it's because your soulmate is singing it.

Dean Winchester - suggested by The Silver Iris.

6. You can hear your soulmate's thoughts until you get close.

Sam Winchester - suggested by Angel_Of_Death6

Jefferson - suggested by jackfrostgirl01

7. When mysterious injuries appear on your body, it's because your soulmate got them.

Garth Fitzgerald IV – suggested by The Silver Iris.

Dean Winchester - suggested by ShriQuinn

Jake Fitzgerald - suggested by QueenjessN

8. Born with numbers on your skin that countdown until you meet your soulmate.

Clint Barton - suggested by skellington.png.
Bilbo Baggins - suggested by hetaila2222.

9. The first words your soulmate will say to you are written on your skin and when your soulmate says the words, they disappear.
Henry Mills - suggested by wonderlandgirl2323.

10. You have a dream about meeting your soulmate and when you wake, his/her name is etched into your arm.

Fili - suggested by Grace.

11. When you meet eyes with your soulmate, sparks literally fly.