"Make a wish." Instead of letting her move out of the way, he placed his hands onto her hips and rest his head on her shoulder. Shooting a quick look at her, he closed his eyes and blew. Alexis clapped, swiping a finger along the icing and placing it in her mouth. When she caught Levi's eye, she wiggled her eyebrows, her finger popping out of her lips. She gathered icing onto her finger once more, but this time stroking it onto the tip of his nose.

He laughed, a warm sound that vibrated through his chest and into hers.

"So what did you wish for?" She asked, cutting a slice of the handmade cake and lifting it to feed Levi.

"Can't say," he replied, before taking a bite out of the cake, "it won't come true then." Tangy jam and fresh cream erupted in his mouth as he chewed, his tongue peaking out to lick the cream that escaped onto his lips.

Alex hummed in response before raising the same slice to her own lips and taking a bite.

"But the wish doesn't even matter." Levi began, earning a gasp from his girlfriend. He grinned cheekily and turned her in his arms. Sliding his fingers to cup her jaw whilst his other hand wrapped around her wrist, he raised the slice up between them. Stroking her cheek affectionately, he brushed away some fallen crumbs from the corner of her mouth.

"I've got everything I need."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They lie on a mattress, their bed still packed up like the rest of the many boxes in the house. Her hair is fanned out upon the pillow whilst her head rests on Levi's bare shoulder. The house is silent as they breathe heavily, the glow of their skin and the sweaty sheen on their bodies betraying their innocent position.

If Levi stretches far enough, he can see Alex's shorts by the door, her jacket in a heap by the mattress where his own clothes mingle with hers, in chaotic harmony. He feels a light touch on his collarbone, almost not even there. The tickling sensation continues, tracing intricate patterns on his skin. When he looks down, he watches as she continues, a lazy smile on her face as she ends at the base of his neck, tapping the bone before walking her fingers up his face. Her fingers are calloused, the tips graced with toughened skin, but she still proceeds with care as she touches his skin. The delicious friction of his stubble is an aphrodisiac but she resists her temptation to press against it, instead shifting her path towards his supple lips. Swiping once against them, she pushes off the bed and hovers, a breath away from his lips.

"Do you think we will last?" It's the unspoken thought that plagues everyone, but she quells her mind and asks the question anyway.

There is a break.

Where he takes in the spattering of freckles just below her eyes, the way her eyelashes curl outwards and frame her wide brown eyes. He takes in the way her hair falls, curving around her ear and shoulders, messy at the top from his hands and her hands.

Where she takes in his slightly lopsided smile, crinkled eyes that reflect her face in a puddle of pure molten warmth. She takes in his hands at her hips, unconsciously stabling her and his scent mingling with hers, staining the sheets, the air and her lungs.

"We can try."

  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

merry christmas/ happy holidays folks!

it's your friendly teenager trash who has no sense of  an updating cycle, but i finally updated this, and i reread my notes and stuff for this and !!!

this is so cute!! how did i think of this, it's adorable!!

i'll try my uber mega hardest to update this more, so in the meantime let's get to know each other folks:

how old are you guys? and describe your favourite colour (i'll try and guess)

xox