Chapter Thirteen: The Sexual Succubus and The Angel's Explanation

"Break my bed to make me wanna stay."

Chapter Thirteen: The Sexual Succubus and The Angel's Words

With the help from Beta John, we pulled Cyrus up the stairs and around the dead vampire bodies. With one arm wrapped around me and the other around John, we hoisted him into the car as the rest of the pack followed. I was so tired of being in the car, i couldn't wait to get home and cuddle with my mate. I never thought i would feel this way, i was a succubus, but right now all i wanted was one person, Cyrus.

It's been a few hours since we arrived back at the Morani castle and the pack was resting, while the vampires were handling the Celeste situation, and we we waiting for the witches to wake up. Cyrus was resting in my bedroom, although all this cuts and marks were healed and he said he felt fine, i felt the need to keep him in bed and take care of him.

I walked back into my bedroom where Cyrus was starting to stand up. I rushed over and shoved him back down.

I crossed my arms. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To go see my pack members and see how they're doing. I am still their Alpha you know." Cyrus answered.

"They're fine. They're resting, like you should be." I stated.

Cyrus sat up. "Victoria, i'm fine."

I shook my head and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I don't believe you. So you're going to stay put until I say so, understand."

Cyrus let out a growl and grabbed my arm. He pulled me down and onto the bed, while shifting himself so he hovered over me. With his right hand, he held my arms over my head. The surprised look on my face was met with a cocky smirk.

"You seemed to have forgotten whose in charge here." Cyrus said smirking down at me.

I smirked back up at him and used my succubus strength to flip us over so our positions were reversed. With his surprise, i leaned down next to his ear. "You seemed to have forgotten, i don't listen very well."

I pulled away and looked down at Cyrus whose dark eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips.

I placed a gently hand on my mate's cheek. "We still have to finish what we started back in the pack house."

Cyrus pulled my face down to his and our lips crashed together. He rolled us over and began trailing kisses down my neck. I moaned at the touch of my mate, his was like no others. He practically ripped my clothes off and i couldn't care less that he destroyed my clothes. I could feel my inner succubus stirring, but it felt different this time. Usually she was in control, but right now i was in control.

I sat up and pulled his shirt off, i pushed him down and began to pepper kisses one by one down his chest. I crawled back up and cupped his cheeks.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked with glowing red eyes before we went any further.

Cyrus gave me a look and pulled me into one more kiss. The night was filled with ripped clothes and pleasure beyond belief.

The morning light beamed through the window and i regret not suggesting black out curtains. My eyes flickered open and i squinted as the light hit my eyes. Cyrus had his arms wrapped around my bare body and i snuggled closed to him, letting out a satisfied sigh. Cyrus opened his eyes, focusing them on me, and smiled.