Chapter 26

EMMAS POV
Weston gasped and shot up the stairs. Me and Jacob could hear him making weird noises, as he ran across the floors upstairs. Weston is 19 but STILL has a mind of a child. He had a mind of a 5 year old when he was 14. "What's he doing?" Jacob asked, confused but laughing, slightly. "I think....I think he just went into my room. Let's go see. C'mon." I said, heading up the stairs. Jacob followed on behind me. We entered my room and saw Weston jumping on my bed. "Umm...what ARE you doing?" I asked. "Just checking your bed." Weston replied. "Why?" I asked, giggling. "Because you know. To see if it's a good bed...." Weston lied. I could tell he was lying. "No. What's the real reason?" I asked. "Uhh...to see if you've done your business on it yet..." Weston confessed. "WHAT?!" Me and Jacob exclaimed. "No, no, no. We haven't done anything like that!" I said, shaking my head. "Yeah. We haven't done that." Jacob agreed. "Oh okay." Weston replied, jumping off the bed. "I'm going to the mall. Probably meet some fans there. You guys are coming." I said. "Okay." They both answered and followed me downstairs. They're like my children because if I tell them to do something they do it. We got ready to go out and we hopped into Jacob's car. "What made you come over today, Weston?" Jacob asked, as he pulled out of the drive. "I wanted to see you two and the rest of y'all." Weston answered. "Who'd you mean by the rest of us?" I asked. "Like Loren, Joey, Mark, Hunter, Brandon. People like that." Weston explained. "Ooh. You just reminded me. Loren and Joey have split up." Jacob said. "Have they? They were together for ages, weren't they?" Weston asked. "Yup. Sadly, Mark split with him girlfriend too that he's been with for ages." I told Weston. "Oh. Why did he do that?" Weston asked. "Because Mark and Loren kissed and they said they had feelings for eachother. They're feelings for their partner just disappeared, apparently." I explained. "What?! Just like that?" Weston exclaimed. "Yeah. I thought it was a bit strange." I said. "Yeah. I did too. I mean, you can't just lose your feelings like that for a person you've been dating for over 5 or 6 years. Unless they've lost them ages ago." Jacob agreed. "They probably did, to be fair. I agree with both of yous." Weston said. Me and Jacob nodded.