"Wait... you have a kid?" Jaime questioned.

I nodded. My phone buzzed and I opened a text I got from the social worker. It was a picture of my little girl now. She had straight long, brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and dimples that popped out when she smiled, a trait she got from me. But everything else was from me.

"Here she is, guys," I said. I showed them the picture. "That's Victoria."

"It's my niece!" Mike squealed. "She's beautiful!"

I smiled and wiped off my eyes. "I'm going to pick her up from the airport tomorrow," I said.

"We'll go with you. I wanna meet Baby Fuentes," Jaime said.

I smiled and looked at the picture once again. After what seems like thirteen years, she was finally back in my life. And I had no intention of letting her go.

Victoria's p.o.v

I moaned and slowly opened my eyes, the view of the ceiling coming was the first thing I saw. I sat up on the couch and brushed off the blanket that was on me.

"You're awake."

I turned around and saw Lilah smiling at me. "I heard about what happened with your mom and I came as fast as I could to get here. The social worker Catherine told me everything," Lilah said.

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"You fainted when Catherine told you that your biggest idol since you were five was your father," Lilah explained. "You've been out for thirty minutes."

I nodded and saw my Captain America suitcase next to the couch. "I guess you also know that I'm leaving," I said.

Lilah nodded and sat next to me. "Since you're moving to San Diego, I took the liberty of packing up your things. You might want to go shopping though. Some of the clothes are a little too old fashioned for you."

I smiled and hugged her. Lilah hugged me tightly and sobbed. Lilah was the only one I could talk to without getting anxious and freaking out. She's been there for me when Mom was a little occupied with her life, which was really often. It's because of her that I listen to Pierce The Veil.

"I'm going to miss you, cousin," I whispered.

Lilah pulled away and wiped off her mascara tears. "Me too. I brought you your birthday present since, you know, you won't be here next month."

I watched her pick up a Fender guitar case and handed it to me. "Lilah," I whispered. I opened and smiled at the gorgeous sunburst acoustic guitar sitting inside. I set it down next to me and hugged her. "Thank you, Lilah. I'll think of you every time I play it."

Catherine walked in and smiled. "Oh, Victoria. You're awake," she said. "I just got off the phone with your father. He's going to take you in, sweetheart."

"Really?" I said in excitement.

"Yup. Your flight leaves in an hour, so go get dressed," Catherine said.

I nodded and looked at Lilah. She smiled and hugged me one last time. "Goodbye, baby cousin," she whispered.

"I'm not that much younger than you. You're only fifteen," I reminded her.

She pulled away and winked then got up and walked out. She waved and walked out. I sighed and hurried into the bathroom and took a shower. I threw on some clothes (picture) and brushed my hair.

"Almost done?" Catherine asked.

"One minute," I called out to her.

I walked into my mother's room and opened her jewelry box. I took her most prized possession, which was a necklace with a heart shaped charm with the engraving "Te Amo" on it with a Mickey Mouse charm next to it. I looked at the mirror and clasped it on.

I walked out and grabbed my suitcase and guitar case. "Let's go. I'm ready," I said. Catherine nodded and we walked out, locking the door behind us. We walked out of the town house and got into her Silver Toyota Camry. I buckled up and watched my former home disappear from my view. I sat in silence as we drove to the airport. It's amazing what can happen in one day.

~Time Lapse~

We arrived at the airport just in time for me to board my flight. "Here is your ticket. I hope everything works out with your father," she said.

"Thank you, Catherine," I said. I hugged her and waved goodbye, running to catch my flight. I boared the plane and handed the flight attendant my ticket, then sat down in my seat.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said tons walking flight attendant. "Can you help put my suitcase in the cubby?"

"Not a problem," she replied. She put my suitcase into the cubby and smiled, walking off. I sat down and looked out the window. Goodbye, New York. Hello, San Diego.

A/N: Just so no one gets confused, I'll be posting polyvore sets that will correspond with the story, mostly for Victoria. Here's a picture of Victoria by the way.

 Here's a picture of Victoria by the way