Dance platform premier!

18/3/14

Dear diary, Today was my first day working! They had to extras for the season 9 box set and commentary so I had their phones, I got them coffee. I can't start to explain how unbelievable this is, like when I listen to commentary and their like when this happened or when some said that, I'm now there for them an I don't have to imagine them anymore!!

I got talking to Craig and Carter and they told me that to day was a half day and Alyson and Cobie had a surprise for me! I found the girls and they told me that they were taking me shopping! Thy didn't say why but I did know I needed some new clothes and I was excited.

We went to loads of shops and the girls got stopped so many times for autographs but it didn't bother me. We tried on so much clothes and dresses. I saw a gorgeous dress but I didn't get but I did get aload of clothes.

The girls dropped me off at Neil and David's because they said David had a surprise for me! I didn't mind more time with Neil! When I arrived David was waiting for me at the door. He asked me "Did you get much?" He looked down and said "take that back did you get anything nice?" I replied "Ammm I got a pair of heels, handbag, really cool onzie and some other stuff" he couldn't stop laughing when I said onzie "I have to see that later." I begged him to tell me what the surprise was. He shook his head and said "bring your stuff to your room and I'll tell you"

I got up to my room and the dress I loved was hanging on the door of the wardrobe. I turned around and Neil amd David were standing there. They said "Cobie said you really liked it!" I asked "how did you get it here?" Neil replied "Magic!" and did a magic trick. They told me to try it on and come find them. I try'd it on it fitted perfectly. I put on my heels. I went and found them.

They were in they're bed room picking out suits. Neil said "you look fab, what do you think Harper?" Harper replied to her papa "Like a princess" David added "like Cinderella going to the ball." I blushed, I asked what was my surprise. David said "Your surprise is to come dinner with us and then come to Platform: The Dance Film premiere" I literally freaked out, David added "There's a make-up artist and hair dresser in your room waiting to get you ready!"

I'm just about to leave for the resturant, im so excited! All 3 of us have been tweeting and posting to instagram (espically david) they ever gve me a shoutout saying go follow our awsome new friend of mine. I gained a load of followers.This night cant get better!!!!

Ok, the night got even better!!! when we arrived I met loads of celebs!! I even did aload of interviews with Neil and David, and when david had to do promtions me and Neil hung out, it was amazing. It was the best night ever! The movie was outstanding and David can dance. Me and Neil have an early start in the morning but I don't want this night to end!!

Sarah xxx