Chapter 8 - New best friends

I woke about an hour ago to see that we were surrounded by trees in either sides of the car. The road to the pack was through the forest. All you can see on the either sides of the road were endless rows of trees going on and on and on. It was practically heaven for our wolfs has it endless space for them to run and just run without care.

No one was talking in the car. It was kind of a comfortable silence. Everyone was just listening to the music playing in the car. Asher was going through pack related papers.

Slowly I was starting to fall back into sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Asher bending over me looking at me.

"Thank god your awake. I was starting to think something happened to you. " Asher said with a frown on his face.

I sat up startled and started to straighten up my outfit. I ran a hand through my face came up with a little drool on my face. Oh my god. I hope he didn't see me drool.

" Oh By the way you look cute while you drool. " Asher said looking at me with a smirk. He looks so good looking like that. Oh god I just want to die.

" Eh where are we?" I said walking behind him.
" We stopped for a little break and to buy a few snacks. You want any. " Asher said walking into the store.

The girl at the cashier looked at us as we walked in and started to drool on Asher.

"How dare she drool over our mate. I'm gonna kill her" Akela started to shout in my head. I unknowingly released a growl. Asher and the girl turned to look at me. Asher had a smirk on his face figuring out that my wolf was feeling possessive over him. The girl had a frightened look on her face when she looked at me.

Oh she should be frightened by me. My wolf was trying to fight for control. It was going to be a huge fight if I let her have the control. Asher came around and hugged me from behind and pressed small kisses to my neck and whispered in my ears " I'm all yours. And you are mine. "

Hearing those words my wolf calmed down. We went around the store and got the items that we needed and Paid the girl and quickly went out. The girl did not again look at my Asher again till got out of the store.

" I love it when your possessive of me. " Asher said looking at me as we got into the car.

"Yeah, well I love it too. " I said without thinking. His eyes grew dark showing desire in them and also a little bit of his wolf showing. Just the Alex entered the car shutting the door.

He restricted himself so that he does not start making out with me In front of his beta.

He just pulled me to him and tucked me under his arms. I was again covered with his scent and it made safe and comfortable. Just as I was going to sleep he nudged me and said " You should eat something before you sleep. It will take a couple of more hours to reach the pack house. "

I grabbed a snickers and tore it open. I started chewing it. When I was finished I tucked myself again against him and closed my eyes. I slowly feel into sleep hearing my mates heartbeat going lub dub, lub dub.

I woke up again when I felt the car slowing down. " Oh you're awake we just reached the pack borders. I was just about to wake you up. " Asher said looking at me.

"Ok. How much more time will it take to reach the pack house. " I asked.

" About 15-20 minutes. " he replied still looking at me. He then reached up to my face wiped the drool on my face. I blushed red seeing him do that. He then smirked looking at my blush.

I turned around and looked at the territory of which I'm going to become the Luna of.

As we got in the heart of the forest houses started coming into view. There was almost a whole town here in the forest. The pack was much bigger than my own pack.

We passed by a play pen where little kids were playing while the moms and dads were watching them play. I personally loved kids and wanted to have at least 3 of them.

Without realising, we reached the pack house. I saw a few people waiting outside. I mainly noticed a blond haired girl and boy but they looked nothing alike. The boy had green eyes and had a silly grin on his face and the girl had blue eyes like Asher. There was also a auburn haired girl who looked really energetic.

As soon as we got down from the car the blonde attacked me hugging me to death. And the red haired girl attacked Alex and started to make out with him. I guess she's the female beta. The girl who attacked got pulled of me by the red head. I got attacked by her . My mate removed her from me. He wrapped his arm around me possessively making sure I was okay. I calmed him down looked at the others. They looked with a awe look at me. They started introducing themselves to me.

" I'm Rachel . This guys sisters for also your new best friend. " she said pointing at Asher and then at me.

" I'm Gabrielle. The beta female and your other new best friend. " she declared herself leaving a grin on my face.

" You both certainly are. " I said amused.

" I'm Leo Colton. Your new guy BFF and also the third in command. " he exclaimed with a silly grin.

Asher growled lowly at his words. I wrapped a arm around and rubbed circled on his back calming him down.

"All of you go back to your works. I'm taking my mate to get some rest. " he said taking me into the pack house.