Chapter 4 - Mates

Sorry guys for not updating for this long.
100 views:))) yahoo.
You have Asher's wolf up there.
So enjoy guys.
------------------------------------------------------
Mates

They are suppose to be love each other unconditionally and were suppose to be inseparable from each other that they have the chances of dying if we get rejected.

I don't how I feel about having a mate who has a reputation of being the most cruel and merciless alpha in the world and being the Luna of the worlds largest pack.

People are even scared to talk about him afraid that he would come and kill them. He is told as stories to young children. They are told that if they don't behave they would be taken away by him. He said to have no mercy on rouges that step on territory. He kills them with no mercy as if he can't stand them. His packs location was not know to many. It is said to be very isolated from other pack. I guess he has to keep it a secret to avoid surprise attacks and they would probably many to challenge his pack and his tittle as his was the worlds largest pack. His pack is the strongest pack. Their pack warriors are trained from a young age to protect the pack against the attack. Their boarders are said to be impossible to penetrate.

Oh god how can he be my mate. I'm suppose to concentrate on my training to fight against the vampires. Now I have to deal with him to. He'll probably reject me anyways. That would be one less thing to worry about.

Just then my wolf interrupted my thoughts. ''Our mate would never reject us. At least give him a chance to prove himself to us. We need our mate. I know you do to. ''

Okay maybe I do want some to care for me but I didn't want to leave my pack and family to go live him. I had to run faster so he doesn't catch me. But I knew I couldn't use my powers as there were many guards on duty and I couldn't shift as I knew as soon as I shifted my wolf would go running back to our mate.

I take off my heels and start running hard but I knew my mate would catch up to me as my dress was really weighting me down.

Just then I heard a very loud howl nearby and knew it would be a very short time before my mate caught up to me.
I hear very large paws running on the ground by my very heightened hearing.
Akela keeps on growling and scratching me from inside and keeps shouting at me to go to our mate.
Just then I see a very large black wolf come in front of me and by sound of my wolf purring at sight of him I knew it was my mate. He was twice the size of a average wolf. He looked very angry and I knew I caused it.
He starts growling at me as I take a step back. I raise my hands up showing that I surrender. I didn't want to run anymore. It would be a waste anyways because he would catch up to me very easily as I was very tired and I couldn't use my powers. He watches me for a few minutes and decides that I won't move. He then goes behind a tree and starts shifting back. He then comes out wearing a white shirt with formal trousers. I guess he was wearing that to the event. He looked HOT.

He was 6'4 feet tall. He had the most intense blue eyes. I felt like I was drowning in them.

''Mine'' He growled in a very sexy voice. My wolf was purring at the sound.
He come right up to me and starts kissing me very roughly showing me that I was his. I couldn't resist him and I started him kissing him back. He started biting my lip asking for entrance and I denied him. Then he squeezed my ass and I gasped and he took the opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. We started fighting for dominance and he obviously won. He started exploring every inch of my mouth. My wolf was urging us to mate. And that snapped me out of the kiss.

I push him away because I knew if he continued I couldn't stop myself.
I had to go back. My family was probably worrying about me.

''I can't do this. I don't want a you as my mate. I'm sorry. I can't mate with a monster. ''I said frightened.

''You are MINE. No one can take you away from me. '' he growled taking me back into his arms.

He then starts kissing me again and starts kissing my jaw and eventually my neck. He kisses my weak spot where I would be marked. I then feel his canines extend and slightly graze my neck. I knew I was going to get marked. Then I feel his teeth sink into my skin. I feel pain and then immediately I feel only pressure. He takes out his canines and licks the spot. I shiver at that sensation. He then looks at me and whispers ''Mine''.
And then I faint.
-------------—----------------------------------
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT