Chapter - 6 surprise

We found dad at the office doing paper work. I don't know how to tell my dad that I was going to leave the pack. I was absolutely dreading to him that. I knew he would be angry.

''Hey dad I want to talk with you. It's urgent. ''

''What is it honey. Is something wrong. '' he asked worried tone.

''Yeah kind of.  As you probably know I found my mate.he wants to leave for his pack today at dusk. ''

''Yeah what about it honey. Do you need to need something before you go. '' he asked me as if I did not just tell I'm that I was leaving. I was shocked to say the least. I expected him to start a rampage about me leaving. I didn't think he would take it so calmly as if we were talking about day to day things. ''So you're not angry about me leaving.''

''Why would I be angry. Sure I'm a little uncomfortable with sending you off and I'll miss you a lot but I want what's best for you sweety. I know that alpha Asher will protect you and take good care of you. I know his known for his heartlessness but I've known him seen he was 5 yrs old boy. He has gone through a lot in his life. You should give a chance. ''

I didn't know what to reply after he said that. I guess I shouldn't judge him for what I've heard from someone else.

''Okay dad I'll give him a chance. I have to go and talk to Ethan. ''

''Okay honey. But if you're not happy with him you can always come back. '' he said.

But I knew it wasn't an option. Asher would never let me go.

I left my dad to is work and went to find Ethan. I don't think Ethan will react that badly.

I found Ethan in the kitchen obviously. I went and sat beside on the table.
''Ethan I have to talk to you. '' I started.
''What do you have to talk about. Make it fast. You're interrupting my time with my food. ''
He said looking at his food.

''You see I found my mate and he wants us to go back to his pack. ''I said casually.

''What you're not leaving. I won't let you leave. I can't let you leave with some guy. I'm not letting you leave. '' he said shouting really loudly with his eyes black showing his wolf. I did not expect Ethan to react so badly. I thought this sort of reaction would come from dad.

Just then Asher came barging in again probably hearing the shouts. He saw me and Ethan and relaxed a little. He came up to me and hugged me to reassure his wolf.
Ethan saw this and roared with anger. He pushed Asher of me. Asher not expecting that fell a few steps back. I could see both were about to start fighting. I had to stop them. I don't need my brother and my mate fighting each  other. I went and stood in between them.

''You both are not fighting each other. I don't need this problem on me. ''I shouted at both of them. They surprisingly stopped their wolves and themselves. I guess I unknowingly used my alpha tone. Plus combined with my special powers it was easy.

I mind linked Sage to come and my brother. She immediately came and got him. They went in the direction of my brothers room. I guess that went well. I was starting to get a head ache. I felt like I was going to start crying again. I think Asher started to feel my mood because he came and hugged me from behind. I didn't say anything. He didn't say anything. We stayed quiet and enjoyed each others company. We stayed like that for a little while.

After what felt like an hour I removed his arms from around me and went to my room

I didn't know what to do.I feel really confused.

I thought I was clear about my feelings for Asher. My feelings were starting to change. I'm starting to want to be with him. But I still have my doubts about it. I even should consider dads advice. I should give him a chance. I truly didn't know him. I thought about everything for a little while and went to a lake near my house. I used to go there whenever I needed to think or get away from the world. I thought for about an hour. I knew I had to go and talk to Sage. She's my best friend and I need her right now. I mind linked her to come to the lake. I knew she would leave Ethan in these types of situations. Friends before men and all. She arrived about 2 minutes after I mind linked her. She sat down beside me and I leaned in to put my head on her shoulder. She just stayed their knowing how confused I was.

''I don't know what to do Sage

''I don't know what to do Sage. I'm feeling very confused. I just... It's just that I'm starting to want to be with him. I want to give him a chance but I'm afraid of leaving the pack. And also on top of that I still didn't tell Asher about me being a white wolf. I'm scared about how he'll react. Im also certain if I tell him that I have to fight in a war zone he would start to freak out."

"You have stay strong and through this because I can clearly tell that Asher cares about you. You knew that you would have to leave the pack as your mate was not in this pack. You'll still have us. We're only about I don't a few hours away. And we're also just a phone call away Lena. So stop worrying and face him like my strong and independent women I know you to be. "
We spend the next hours just sitting there.

I now know what to do.