Chapter 12

Annabelle was freaking out. How was this happening? She was shaking. How did he know? Who did he tell? What was happening?

Daniel looked at Annabelle and saw her face, the wheels in her head spinning, her face going from upset to void. He knew this look. He just got her to come back to him, there was no way he was going to let an excuse of a father come in between them. He hurt Annabelle once, he won't let it happen again. Crouching in front of Belle he took her face in his hands. "No baby, hey, come back to me. Look at me." He said and she shifted her teary eyes towards him. "There you go. I'll take care of it. Baby, I'll ruin him." He said with so much anger he tried to repress. She nodded weakly and he kissed her forehead before standing up and looking at Megan and Jesse. "Pack your bags. We're going to New York."

Megan's mouth hung open. She was just as mad but she couldn't go now. The house and cafe was still up for sale. "We can't, you and Belle could but the house and cafe-" she was cut off by Daniel.

"I have people who can control it from NY. I'm a powerful man Megan, go pack. You have an hour." Understanding she nodded and took Jesse's hand going upstairs. Daniel used to hate being a powerful man with a powerful name. But today he was so thankful for it. Calling his pilot he made arrangements to fly back to NY in an hour's time. After he hung up he turned to look at Belle who was standing behind him.

"Daniel. I want him out of my life. I want you to get rid of him." Daniel looked at her for long, he didn't find what he was looking for. She didn't joke, she didn't hesitate. She really wanted this man gone.

"Baby, he's your father. Remember that." He said gently taking her shoulders softly.

"No Daniel. He's not my father. I don't want him in my life. I know why he did this. It was for money because he is running low. Do what you have to, but get rid of him." She said with a strong voice, her head held high. Jonathan Parker was nothing but a money grabber, a gold digger. She didn't want to be related to someone like that. She just wanted someone who would care enough about her but she didn't have that from her side. She had Megan along with Jesse as well as Daniel and his family. And they were enough.

"Okay. For you I'll do anything. I'll make it go away." Nodding she kissed his lips softly and she felt the same feelings fogging her mind, he was just addictive.

And hour later they were all on the plane and on their way home; Belle was asleep next to Daniel with her head on his shoulder, in front of him was Jesse and Megan in the same position as Belle. They were facing each other. Daniel kissed Belle's forehead before Jesse cleared his throat, signaling that he wanted to talk. Turning his head towards Jesse he raised his eyebrows. "You know you have to destroy him to get rid of him." Jesse said, talking about Mr. Parker.

Sighing Daniel nodded. "What if she regrets it?" Jesse shook his head. There wasn't a day where Belle thought about him. He never texted her or called her, not even a birthday, why would he bother now if it wasn't for money?

"She won't, she'll be released from what was holding her back all along." Nodding in understanding Daniel started thinking of a way. The only thing that would work was to see him face to face. "Look, I know what you're planning, seeing him face to face and giving him a nice little beating before throwing a little bit of cash at him and telling him to fuck off."

Daniel looked at Jesse with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. "Y-Yeah." If Jesse was going to stop him he had another thing coming.

"Good. I would do the same." Jesse said leaning back in his chair. Daniel nodded along with him as it was silent for a moment before Jesse opened his mouth again. "So mind if I join?" Breaking out in a laugh, the two men smirked at each other preparing to meet with a really stupid Johnathan Parker.