Fine

"Three days."

That was the time limit. The time they had left until Bonnie removed Eden's magic and they went in search for the seven remaining pieces of Qetsiyah.  In three days it would be the full moon, the perfect time to forcibly remove a witches power.

They seemed to have it all laid out as well. Bonnie would cast a spell slowing down the transformation into a wolf, which would be albeit very painful due to the fact her bones would break slower. And then she would help Eden remove her magic and place it into a small enchanted Vial capable of holding her power. Someone she trusted would hold onto the vial until after Esther was taken care of, then she would remove Qetsiyah's power and inhale hers once more.

Eden resisted the urge to scream out in fear. This whole plan was resting on the slim chance she wouldn't explode as she in took Qetsiyah's power.

"Thank you for your help Bonnie." Eden had spoke quietly, following Bonnie outside until they reached the witches car.

"About what I said-"

"You were right." Eden spoke to something far away. Something Bonnie couldn't touch or even see. "Two different men. I care for them both very much. Loyalty divides and subtracts me from both of them."

"I was wrong. This isn't about attention not for you." Bonnie stares at Eden in such a way she wants to squirm and hide away from her prying eyes." How do you do it Eden?"

Eden raised her head," Do what?"

"How do you stay so unattached?"

"Unattached? Bonnie I'm not quite sure what you mean."

"Do you hate your parents?"

"No."

"Do you hate Gabriel?"

"No."

"That's what I mean. You should hate them both." She paused a little to laugh- a mocking, despairing kind of laugh- as she put her hand on her hips. "They both rejected you, abandoned you, hurt you physically, left you to fend for yourself."

Eden took a slow, deep breath,"I'm not unattached now, am I?"

"That is what makes this situation so surprising."

Eden leaned onto the side of the car," Why does it matter?"

"Morbid curiosity," Bonnie answered simply. Not wanting to give out to much.

"I don't believe that for a second," Eden crossed her arms.

"I'd be disappointed if you had." Bonnie said with a small microscopic smile. "Because I want to understand you. I want to know how you get through the day without despising your parents for how they raised you or more importantly Gabriel."

"You've seen my memories," Eden said simply. There wasn't any anger or sharpness to her voice that anyone else would of had. It was just an absent minded statement.

"I have," Bonnie said her eyes focusing in the concrete beneath her feet, ashamed." What I saw was horrible. It was- you really don't hate your parents. Or Gabriel. And I don't see how that's possible."