1. Meeting him (Part 1) xDean

Dean: Imagine meeting Dean on a hunt for the first time.

**Normal POV**

You just woke up after your long nap.

Since you became a hunter, you had to get up at the crack of dawn.

Hunting the supernatural became your life.

Since your parents were murdered by those demons!

You always had one question! Why demons, and why they had to die so brutally!?

Your parents never knew about the supernatural. Well, you knew they existed. It's just your parents never believed.

Enough of your back story. Long story short, your parents were murdered by demons when you were 12 years old.

Well, that's that!

You went to live with your uncle, Bobby Singer. He was always like a father to you. He taught you how to hunt. The basics!

Today, you're finally going to kill the demon that killed your parents.

"(Y/N) you ready!?" Bobby yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, gimme a second!" You shouted back.

You got the holy water and your demon blade, and just in case, an angle blade.

You walked downstairs were Bobby was sitting in his chair looking out the window at his cars.

"Bobby? You okay?" You asked.

"Why, why don't you want the Winchester boys to help you on the hunt!? They are good hunters Y/N!"

"Oh, Bobby we already talked about this, it's my hunt!" You said a little irritated.

"I know (Y/N), I know!" He said with his head down.

"Please Bobby, understand!"

"I do understand! It's just I don't want you to get hurt, like last time!"

'Oh no not this again!' You said to yourself.

***Flashback***

"(Y/N), oh no!? What happened!?" Bobby shouted running up to you.

"They were too many! I couldn't get them all! But I finally ganked those son's of a bitch!" You said holding your side.

Bobby just pulled you over to the couch and patched you up.