13. The big fight #jealousy (Part 1) xDeanxSamxCastielxCrowley

Dean, Sam, Castiel and Crowley: Imagine, Dean, Sam, Castiel and Crowley fighting over who gets to date you.

**Y/N's POV**

Sam was sitting at the table researching, like the usual. Sam was researching a new case, it was about the vampires or some shit, but anyways.

Dean was relaxing, since it was his day off, not as if his day of isn't everyday!? But yea, he sitting and eating pie and drinking beer.

Cas. I don't really know what he's doing, but, he's either in the heaven, or finding Dean more pie, but, yea.

Crowley, he's in hell, like he always is, king of hell, of course!

As I was thinking of them, suddenly they all are standing inside the living room. My brows frouned at them, and I just shook my and walked to my room and layed down on my bed finally closing my eyes.

**Dean's POV**

Sam, Cas, me and Crowley were now standing in the living room.

"Hello my darlings!" Crowley smirked at us.

"Really? You really wanna call us darling's!? Really Crowley?" I glared at him.

"Oh, little squirrel, keep calm, I'm only here to say hi and take y/n on a date! So, yea, I'll be out of your hair once y'all tell me where she is!" Smiles evilly.

"No you're not!" Sam stepped forward.

"Oh, hello moose!" Crowley smirked. "How are you?"

"Really, what is your problem Crowley! You can't just flash in here and walk all pritcy! Fuck you Crowley!" I said clearly pissed of at him and I walked away.

"Dean?" Cas said running after me.

I slowly turned around and faced Cas. "Yes Cas?"

He looked at me. "Can I talk to you in private? Please?"

I nodded slowly. "Sure Cas!"

I walked to a room with Cas and I looked at him. "Go ahead Cas."

"Okay, Dean, I see you like y/n, a lot, we all do, me, Sam and Crowley and you as well, so you aren't the only one that's in love with her, but, she gets to deside who she wants, not us! So I'll go and get her to join us in the living room so we can talk this out, maybe she won't even want us, you know, but let's go." Cas finished and started walking.

To be honest, my heart ached at the thought of her not liking me, it made me feel so much pain. She was beautiful, still is, I just wish that she could be mine, but if she doesn't want me, well, just gonna have to exept the fact.

**Y/N's POV**

I opened my eyes after my nice long nap. The son shining brightly through the blinds birds chirping, making me think of the life I had before hunting, the good life, I miss that!

I slowly closed my eyes to listen to the soft sounds of the wind blowing and the birds tweeting outside, I felt home, back when I never knew about this word.