18. Queen! (Part 1) xCrowley

Crowley: Imagine you picking the Winchesters side in an argument.

**Y/N's POV**

I sat down on Crowley's thrown in hell.  Since I'm the King of hell's girlfriend I usually just chill down here on his thrown.

"Y/n?" I heard someone call my name.

I looked to who was calling me and saw it was one of the demons.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"The king seeks you in the Winchesters living area." He says to me.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes at the demon and got up from the thrown and went to the bunker.

"How dare you say that the bunker is better than hell!" Crowley my boyfriend yelled at Sam and Dean.

"But it's true! I mean look at the bunker, demon proof and it's like really comfortable to be here as it is to be in hell." Dean yelled back.

"The bunker sucks exactly for those reasons! Hell is way better. And it's so much more fun down there!" Crowley says.

I walked closer to him. He then saw me and spoke. "Come on Darling, tell them how amazing hell is!" He looked back over to me.

I gave him a face that said 'not really.' I shrugghed.

"Look baby, hell isn't better than the bunker. The bunker is so much, well, more interesting. I'm gonna have to side with the Winchesters on this one baby. I'm sorry." I said shrugging.

To be honest. Hell was well hell, it sucked down there. You couldn't do anything! All that I do is sit on the thrown and send demons somewhere. It is fun, don't get me wrong. Hell does have it's up sides.

"What!?" Crowley yelled at me. "Are you siding with the Winchesters! How could you!" He yelled at me and left.

I sighed and fell on the couch. Crowley and I haven't been on each others good side for a while now.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Dean asked me sitting next to me.

"Crowley and I haven't been on each others good side. He's really mad because I let one of the most wanted demons go." I explained to them.

"How in hell did you do that." Dean asked me with confused expression over his face.

"I was busy torturing him to get answers from him. Then he got to me, he told me something I haven't even told anyone yet." I said looking down as tears were forming in my eyes.

I shut my eyes tight. A tear fell from each eye.

Dean hugged me from the side and Sam the other side.

Now I was sobbing full on by now. I hugged them back.

"What did that demon tell you?" Sam asked me as we broke away from the hug.

"I can't have kids." I cried out. "Crowley and I have tried to have a kid once, but after that hunt a few years ago. I can never have children." I ended falling onto my knees.