Chapter 1~ Bad Dreams

My phone started to ring...

"Hello?" I asked into my phone.

"Is this Parker Paul?" a women's voice sounded.

"Yes...." I answered

"Um... Your brother Jake has been in an accident and I'm afraid that he has a very low chance of making it..." She apologetically.

I then quickly woke up and looked at my phone, it read 1 am. I unlocked it quickly and went to face time Jake. It rung once, twice, three times and "Hey Park!"

"Jake!" I said breaking down.

"What's wrong sis?"

"I- I had a nightmare..." I sobbed.

"Jake come on!" I heard someone yell from his side of the phone.

"Hold on Parker had a bad dream and is crying!" He yelled back

"Parker is on there?" the person asked.

Jake slowly nodded his head, then the person's face popped up on my screen. It made me giggle. "Hi Alex" I said through tears and a smile.

"Hey Park, look it was just a bad dream it wasn't real go back to sleep" he said giving me a small smile and blowing a kiss then saying goodnight.

"Yeah park, hey you have been having really bad dreams a lot lately, maybe you should come out to L.A and move out here or stay out here for a while."

"I'll think about it Jakey,,,," I said smiling. " I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too, now to sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight sis, love you!"

"Love you to Jake."

Author note: Oh my goodness that was rrreeeaaalllyyy short but oh well... I really wanted to get this chapter made and its currently 12:26 and I'm tired so yeah... this is basically an introduction, hope you guys like it.... and like my story different this will also sometimes have songs attached.