One hundred sleepless nights

(Vics POV)

As Gracie and I were cuddled up against cute little Jaime and Mike, we heard screaming coming from upstairs. Then a loud noise.

"What the fuck was that?" Gracie yelled

All of a sudden we saw Tony falling down the steps.

"AH FUCK NATALIE WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME DOWN THE STEPS"

"DIDNT I TELL YOU IT WAS MY TURN"

"OKAY BUT NO NEED TO ABUSE ME"

The room was filled with laughter.
I was even laughing. I feel great. I'm actually happy today. I'm still not sure why. But I'm loving this.

Tony suggested that we should go to a water-park since it was 106 fucking degrees outside. Only one problem..
NOBODY HAD FUCKING BATHING SUITS. Mike offered to drive us to the mall, to get some. So We got dressed and headed out to the car.

**20 minutes later**

"We're here"

We got out of the car and made our way into the mall. Damn this ones huuugee.

"LETS GO TO HOT TOPIC" Gracie screamed while jumping up and down

Mike scream-whispered

"GRACIE SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE SOMEONE RECOGNIZES US"

Too late. that didn't help at all.
As we walked into the store filled with bright hair-colored girls with lots of tattoos and piercings, we made our way to the back of the store. Where all of the swimmy shit was.

"OMG LOOK THATS VIC AND THE GUYS FROM PTV!!!"
A group of crazy ass fangirls ran up to us and asked Jaime, Mike, Tony, and I for autographs and pictures. Being as sweet as we are, we didn't deny or reject them. so we took some pictures and the went back to the girls. They started picking out bathing suits.

(Gracie's POV)

After the guys were finished with the little chit-chat, Mike walked over to me.

"So you like anything you see?"

"Well uh no not really I- .... HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS BATMAN THINGY I LIKE IT !!! I LIKE IT A LOTTTT!!!"
I saw a very pretty batman bikini and immediately snatched it off the wall.
Shortly after that, Natalie saw a Harley Quinn bikini that was similar to the one I picked out. Ugh I hate Harley. We payed for our swimsuits and walked out of hot topic.

"HARLEY QUINN SUCKS BALLS"

"WHAT??!! NO SHE DOES NOT YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK WHORE"

"YES SHE DOES SO NEVERRRR"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO

"YESSSS!!!"

"MAKE ME"

Natalie jumped on me and started spraying me with silly string.
"AHAHAAA TAKE IT BACK NOWW"
"NOOOO"
Tony broke up the little fight we had going on there.

"Where the fuck did you even get that silly shit?" Mike said, laughing

"I stole it from hot topic" she said with a proud smile.

We all laughed and went into some store called "Aeropostale"...
Oh god.

We walked into the store and saw a bunch of preppy ass bitches giving us dirty looks. Vic picked up some black swim shorts and so did Jaime.

*quietly thinking to myself*

fuenciadooooooooooo..
Apparently I spoke aloud cause' somehow Vic turned around towards me and winked.

"AWWW I KNEW IT."

Then he smirked.
I thought to myself for a minute... What if fuenciado is actually real? Hmm...

*10 minutes later*

Mike and Tony finally decided on what they wanted, and payed for their stuff,
"OKAAYY TIME TO GO SWIMMINGGGGGG" Jaime screamed.

Which followed behind a few
"WHOOOOS"
And "YEAAAHHS"

Today was going to be fun.