New homes & old memories

(Gracie's  POV)

9:24 AM

I woke up to the sound of yelling. The sound I knew all too well. It was some girl arguing with a lady. I didn't really care so I plugged my charger into my iPod after realizing  it was halfway dead.. I heard a lot of talking downstairs and became curious to know what it was..
I got dressed and fixed my hair a little bit. I plopped onto the bed and took my phone out.

I Texted Stella. God how I missed her. She was a huge part of my life just yesterday and now look at me. Forced to stay in this hell hole of a home for only God knows how long.

I heard a knock on my door and quickly repositioned myself on my poor excuse of a bed, and opened the door. There was a lady and standing behind her were four men...I immediately recognized the group of men
.
It can't be. It couldn't be..
I took a closer look and realized it was.. It was Pierce the veil.

Okay Gracie keep calm don't freak them out or anything don't be weird .

"Gracie, these men are looking to adopt, they will speak with you and introduce themselves. I'll be back in two minutes. Be ready to decide."

I nervously waved to the men standing only inches away from me.
The awkward silence was broken when  Jaime cleared his throat.

"H-hi. I'm Jaime this i-"

I cut him off.

"I know who you are. I know all of you.".

Gaining a smile from each of the men, Mike interrupted. "Fan?"
"Duh" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him

"Well.." Vic trailed off
"Gracie, I'm looking to adopt.. You seem amazing and I was wondering if maybe.. Uh you know um. Are you alright with me adopting you.?"

I screamed in my own head. OMG PTV WANTS TO ADOPT ME HOLY FUCK.
this is so fucking weird... Pierce the fucking veil wants to adopt me! Me?! Why me?!

"Yeah sure man. Thanks Guys." I said, trying to keep my cool.
I hugged them and sat back down.

Jaime smiled at me and spoke ever so sweetly.

"okay cupcake well pack your belongings, Vic will go sign the paperwork."

"Alright." I laughed as I gave them a reassuring smile. I was going to have a family.. A real one.

I quickly packed everything. I was so excited. Not only was I going to start off new  but IM GONNA LIVE WITH MY IDOLS!

The guys walked in after about 10 minutes of me daydreaming and packing.
I heard a small, quiet voice.

"ready?" Tony said softly

"Yep"

I got up and Vic hugged me. He whispered in my ear

"I couldn't wait to have a daughter and now I finally have one." and smiled.
I smiled back, reminding him of how grateful I was to have a family. This is amazing.

We got in the car and left..