9. The first day and meeting the father

Here is chapter 9. I hope you all enjoy :) 

You're waking up because of your phone buzzing, you do the usual turn on your side and turn it off. You slowly sit up and you remember yesterday at Ichigo's house

"I like you and I'd like you to be my girlfriend"

"I've liked the (y/n) I've known for months, the (y/n) who was human not the annancar"

You blush from remembering his words then you begin to get ready for school, you look over to your phone and place it in your pocket. You pick up your bag and head downstairs, "I'm going to school now dad, bye." You open the door to see Ichigo about to knock on the door, you look up to him and move out of the house and walk around him, "you going to stand there?" You say as you glance back at him.

"I'm coming," He replies and he catches up to you and walks beside you. Then looks at you, "have you eaten?" He asks and you shake your head, "do you want food?" 

"No thank you, I'm okay thanks." You say as you walk to school

"You seem weird today?" 

"I'm just tired," you say as you look down to your feet as you walk.

Both you and Ichigo, soon walk into class and you feel a hand on your back you turn to see it's Ichigo. You take his hand and move it away, "don't do that," you say and walk to your seat then you sit down, you glance at Ichigo who is looking at you confused. You begin to feel a little guilty so you look out the window not wanting to see the facial expression you have caused. Two hands are placed on your table and you look up to see Keigo shouting about something you can't understand, you roll your eyes and look away again.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Keigo asks and you ignore. He looks at Ichigo who taps your shoulder. 

"(y/n)? Was it something I..." Ichigo starts and you look at him then smiles and shakes your head.

"Nothing to worry about, I told you I'm fine I'm just a little tired that's all," You tell them. You look at the front of the class to see the teacher walking in, and you get out your notebook and pens. 

"Alright class, take your seats," the teacher says as she walks to her desk. When everyone is sat down, she begins to teacher and you begin to jot down notes from the board and what she says. 

The morning seem to have gone by so quickly, though you have felt like eyes have been on you very so often but it never stopped you from making your notes nor did you allow the feeling to distract you. 

Lunch soon came and everyone was leaving to go for their lunch, you saw Keigo and Ichigo talking then you watch Keigo signal to you to go with them. You rolled your eyes, picked up your lunch and walk up to them. The three of you walk on to the roof, both you and Ichigo are walking beside each other with Keigo in front of you. He walks onto the roof, so you look at Ichigo then follow Keigo to the roof and you hear Ichigo following behind you. You watch Ichigo go to the bars and stands against the bar alone, Orihime goes to stand up to go to Ichigo but you grab her arm and shake your head. She looks at you then sits down, you look up to Ichigo to see him looking at you. "What is it?" 

"Nothing," Ichigo says bluntly

You sigh heavily and stand up then you walk up to him, you rest against the bars, "doesn't seem like nothing to me." You say and look up to him.

Ichigo looks at you annoyed (Like the chapters photo) "well you're right it isn't nothing, you're weird today and it's annoying!" Ichigo sees everyone look at you both then he looks out to the sky.