6. What is this feeling?

Here's chapter six. Hope you all enjoy :) I'm having fun with uploading this story 

Its the day after you found out that Ichigo was a soul reaper. You woke up from your alarm going off, you turn onto your side and turn your alarm off. Slowly sit up and get out of bed then begin to get ready.

When you are ready you begin to get your bag ready for school. Soon after you have finished getting your bag ready you need out for school without your breakfast.

As you walk down the street you walk up to Ichigo's house, you keep walking ahead. You look straight forward and try to concentrate on the day ahead and not bother with yesterday's events.

You get to school and head to the class, you notice Ichigo sat down and the others around both yours and his table. You secretly take a deep breath and act like nothing happened yesterday, then you walk up to your seat and sit down.

"Hey, (y/n) how are you?" Rukia asks and you nod, "that's good news considering yesterday's events." She adds and you flinch then you look up at her.

"Let me say this, yesterday was yesterday. Its not today or tomorrow. You cannot change yesterday. So yesterday events won't affect today," you say still looking at her.

"I...I didn't mean it like that"

"Whatever way you meant it, my answer would have been the same, Rukia"

"Alright class, let's take our seats," teacher says as she walks into class.

Lunch soon comes along and everyone including are on the roof eating their lunch. You're stood by the bars looking at the school grounds, though you are looking like you are in a daydream you notice Ichigo walking up to you and you turn around to look at him. "About last night... It was rude of me to appear in your room. I'm sorry." Ichigo says and his words made your heart beat fast.

"Its okay," you reply and look back at the school, "you wanted to see if what you thought was create. You explained yourself when I asked you. That's all the matters." You add, then you glance over to Ichigo to see him looking at you and smiling a little (like the chapters photo). "What is it?" You ask turning to him.

"I was thinking, that you like to daydream when we're up here. Also lately you seem to have opened up more to everyone. At times I wonder if you will be like that with me..." He says then you look confused and his eyes open wide, "you know talking a lot and stuff like that."

"I see," You smile at him, "if you didn't appear so cold to me I would talk to you more." You say looking down

"Say you got your phone?" He asks and you take your phone out of your pocket and hand it over to him. Ichigo takes it and types, "here" he says as he hands me my phone, "my number"

You take the phone out of his hand, "t...thank you," you say as you put your phone back in your pocket. "I'm off too the vending machine I need something to eat and drink," you say as you tap his chest, "see ya". You turn and head to the door.

"Can I join you?" Ichigo asks, you signal him to come as you keep walking. He catches up go you. "Thanks."

"What for? I'm only off for food and a drink," you say a bit confused.

"For not over reacting today."

"Stop worrying, not like I'm going to scream it from the roof," you reply as you put money into the vending machine and pick some food and a drink. You pick them up and move away from the machine.

"Okay," he moves to the machine and puts money in the machine and picks strawberry juice. Both you and Ichigo head back up to the roof. "Actually, you want to sit in the classroom?" He asks, you turn to him and nod so you both then head up to the room.

You both sit in your seats and you start eating your lunch as Ichigo drinks a bit of his juice.

You look at him and smiles as you start to feel closer to him then you go back to eating you lunch.

Class soon starts and everyone walks in then you finish your lunch and bin yours and Ichigo's rubbish. You head back to your seat and sit down. The teacher heads in and begins to teach and you begin to take down notes from the board.

Lesson seems to go by quickly as well as the rest of the day. The last bell of the day rings and everyone heads out of class. Like everyday you walk home with Ichigo, Mizuiro and Keigo. Through walking home with them, you have slowly begun to be able to join in with the conversations. Today you were able to do just that.

You four walk up to Ichigo's house and all say your goodbyes then head up to your house you wave goodbye as you walk into your house.

You hang your bag up and take off your shoes, "I'm home and in my room," you say and head upstairs. You take your school jacket off, you take your phone out of the pocket and you look at your contacts to find Ichigo's number then you send him a message.

You - "Hello, it's (y/n)"

You put your phone on the side and begin to change into your everyday relax clothes you hear your phone buzz and pick it up

Ichigo - "Hey, guessing you're home"

You - "Yeah I'm home"

"Hmmm" you pick up your book you were reading then you carry on reading from where you left off. You see your phone flash.

Ichigo - "That's good, well see you tomorrow"

You put your phone down and change into your pj's then get into bed and curl up under the covers. You then slowly fall asleep

  A few weeks have gone by since you learnt about Ichigo's, Rukia's, Chad's, Orihime's and Uryu's secret, but nothing seem to have changed. You understand why some leave out the blue or why they might not be at school the next day. You respect that they don't want you to go with them when they have to go and you stay and wait or you tell them that you will be at home. Though you're happy that they revealed their secret to you, you feel guilty because of your secret, but you never realised how close it was till your secret surfaced.   

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote and share with others. Please keep an eye out for the next chapter :)