Mistletoe

November had flown by with many happy memories of bonfire night and moving in with my new family. But I realized it was Christmas tomorrow. I bought each member of my band a present and Chris and Ju got the biggest. Juliet was fairly extravagant during christmas time and she would have bought us all something expensive. I looked over at Ju she was stood at the fireplace grinning at a picture of me and Chris hugging. "You two are so cute awh!" I blushed, "Aha thank you". She yelled at Chris "Chris stop being cute with your boyfriend pretty please". Chris laughed, "Shall I be cute with you instead Ju?" before she could answer Devin yelled, "Shes mine!" from upstairs. Ju sat down and put on Devin's jacket and started reading 'The fault in our stars'. I went to sit next to her "Is it good?" I asked quietly. "It is, Gus is perfect" She grinned. "Not as perfect as me!" Devin giggled as he dived on the other side of the sofa and lay on Juliet's legs so she would get distracted from reading. She raised her eyebrows down at him, "Gus is gorgeous, sweet and in love. You don't love me" she ticked his stomach. "Oh no I don't love you. I am so totally NOT in love with this gorgeous girl looking down at me and who I call my wife not at all!" he flounced up and yelled to Chris in the kitchen, "You hear that Chris? I don't love Juliet" he sighed. Ju grinned, she loved annoying him. "I gathered dude" Chris replied, "I love my boyfriend" he gigled and I blushed. Ju stood up and wrapped her arms around Devin's stomach and immediatly he kissed her fingers. "It's a shame you don't love me. I'm really good at kissing" she mumbled to him. I could see him twitch and he twirled her around and kissed her. Ju lifted her shirt to look at her stomach. "Lil Sola you need to tell Daddy he is very silly" She grinned as Devin giggled, "I think mummy is being silly thinking I don't love her!" he knelt down and kissed her stomach. Chris appeared, his hair pushed back in an angry rage. He threw himself next to me and leaned on my chest, I kissed his hair gently. "What's the matter?" He looked up at me, "I have been bad so Santa won't bring me anything" I loved his flirting. "Why have you been bad?" I asked touching his jeans. "Just have" he giggled, he stole a kiss and trailed upstairs leaving his shirt on the banister. I rolled my eyes as I followed caustiously.

I woke up to a bright sun light and having no clothes on. I turned to my side to see if Chris was there but he wasn't. We were gone the whole night last night. I laughed as I threw on my boxers, skinnys and a loose shirt. I walked to Ju's room and only saw Ju half asleep. "Merry Christmas!" I grinned as I pulled her up. "Merry Christmas" she smiled tiredly. She already had Devin's 'Tim Burton' shirt on and so she threw on her jeans. We took each others hands and led downstairs to let the Christmas mayhem unfold. As we reached the bottom of the stairs we saw Devin and Chris sat under the tree. Devin had a wrapping paper shirt on with a tag saying "Unwrap me" and Chris had a black and red bow in his bed hair sitting innocently eating cookies. I grinned at him, "I'm your present, and you are mine" he said as he tied a bow around my stomach. "Good enough for me" I kissed him gently. Ju of course "Unwrapped Devin" and he sat with no shirt on. All of us dug into our presents and Ju's presents were the best. She got me a personalized guitar, she got Devin, Tim Burton signed artwork including a drawing of Devin and Chris his own hockey shirt. I stood up ready to go into the kitchen when Chris caught my wrist. "I have another present for you" I was confused but suddenly Chris balanced on one knee, "Richard Olson. I love you more than everything. You are my everything. We've been together just over a year and in that time I know for sure you are my soulmate. Will you marry me?" I could feel my heart racing, I looked at Ju who was crying but they were happy tears and Devin was grinning.

"Yes".