Our First Time

I heard Devin snoring near me and then I heard Ju and Chris talking unaware I was awake. I lay still to listen what they were talking about. "Ju, why are you and Ricky so close?" Chris asked. I felt her stare at me. "Good question. It's because he has guided me for 15 years of my life. I first met him at nursery when some kids were saying crap to him and I bit them all. Since then we have been best friends. I love him so much and It's my duty to protect him. See growing up we did nearly everything together we had sleepovers and we went to parties and helped each other. Both of us protect each other all the time. Once I had a boyfriend who threatened to hit me infront of Ricky and I've never seen him that mad. He had a boyfriend who hit him once and let me tell you he doesn't walk the earth anymore.. I killed for Ricky just to make sure he was safe. His hand has been linked with mine for 15 years. He's always been my boy and I will always be his girl. When he.. when he died, I literally felt like I was dead. We have this connection and I know when he's sad, happy etc. He's the same for me and that's why I knew about the incident. I was so happy when he pulled through. I was extremely happy that he had found someone to love when he found you. But then when you and him broke up I found it hard not to come and kill you too. If he's sad I take it upon myself to make him happy. When we kissed I wasn't surprised because they say friendship border lines love. When me and him fell out, it was horrible and I hate myself for it but he's back and I don't want to imagine my life without him. I am so proud of how he's grown. That's why I am going to ask him to walk me down the isle. I want the hand that has protected me to pass me on". I felt her smile. "That was beautiful I love your friendship" he laughed. "Me too" she said. "I need to go to the house, won't be long" he said. I persumed she waved him off because I heard no response. I waited till Chris had left before waking up and going to hug her in the kitchen. "I love you" I told her as she laced her arms around my back. "I love you too Ricky" she kissed my cheek as I pulled her closer to me. I didn't want to let go of her, I couldn't imagine not feeling her warmth. I kissed her hair and pulled away and looked in her eyes. "It's gonna be strange seeing you marry someone else I thought it would always be me and you" I whispered to her. "It will always be me and you no matter what" she told me and I felt so much better. She tucked my hair behind my ears. "Stay golden my Ricky" she kissed my head before going to wake up Devin.

An hour later after mine and Juliet's talk she was under seige by Chris. He was painting her nails but he had done her eyes. She kept steady but I could see she wanted to be with Devin. "Devin!" she yelled. He appeared from the kitchen. "Yes my love?" he grinned. "I'm being bullied" she frowned. He sat with her on the arm of the seat until Ju used her free hand to drag him onto her legs and she kept her arm around him so he couldn't get up. "I'll hurt you" he complained. Ju gave him a look and he giggled. He leant forward and kissed her I could see the passion and I remembered tomorrow he would be leaving her. "You smudge anything and you'll pay for it" Chris told them as their lips parted. Devin stuck his toungue out at him. "Ricky?" he asked me. "Yes?" I said. "You ok?" he said clearly noticing the frown on my face. "Yeah, just thinking" I lied. I admit I was jealous about the family Ju and Devin would be creating soon and I wasn't going to be a part of it. Chris finished Ju's nails and came to me, pulling me into his arms. "Sup baby boy?" I blushed. I looked at Ju and Devin and I knew they wouldn't be listening. "I don't know, it's just I've been her family for 15 years and now she is starting her own" I avoided his eyes. "Well you are always gonna be her family" he kissed my head. I smiled gently. Chris was never too good at advice.  I studied Ju and Devin and saw they were getting intense. Me and Chris never did anything like that, just kisses and cuddles. I wanted it, I wanted him to take me. I looked back at him and he had been watching them too. All of a sudden he kissed me fully and quickly I fought back. He grabbed my thighs pulling me closer and I moaned not caring about Ju and Devin. I pulled at his shirt until he took it off. I pulled off mine and his bare skin collided with mine. I felt blood rush through my body and knew that now was the time. "Take me" I whispered. He swept me in his arms and ran upstairs with me. He slammed the door and I knew I was going to be free.