Faded

Chris, Juliet and Me were sat with Devin. "Ju, just talk to him thats what I did with Ricky" Chris smiled. "Hey Devin, do you remember when we first met? I do, when you sat with us on the field and then we just looked at each other and made out. Then we got together, it was awesome" she laughed. Chris smiled and looked at me. I looked back and half smiled. Ju suddenly turned upset as she cuddled with Ghost's lifeless body. "What if he wakes up and doesn't remember me? What if he has brain damage?" She cried hard, "Ju come here" I said opening my arms as she came to me. Chris knelt infront of her "Ju, why don't we go back to yours and I'll stay with you and both of us will be with you" he said gently. She nodded "Yes please" Chris nodded, took her hand and mine and we left together. It was only a short journey home but today it dragged from Juliet's quiteness. We got home and Chris made her a hot chocolate. "How you feeling?" Chris asked. "Guilty" she whispered. "Why?" Chris asked confused. "Because the last time me and Ghost talked I told him to get out" she let tears spill again. "I understand Ju, I felt all of this when Ricky was in there too but honestly you shouldn't be. You look shattered, I'll take you to bed" he smiled as she hugged him. "Thank you, I love you both". I smiled "Love you too!" Chris and Ju vanished up into the dark of the stairs. I was glad to see Ju and Chris bonding and helping each other but it hurt me seeing my soulmate who cheated on me acting like everything was ok.