A Ghostly Visitor

Well one year ago me and Chris Motionless got together after I confessed my undying love for him, almost died and then he sung to me. Our relationship was fairly strong and together we finished high school. Juliet and Ghost bought a house together and me and Chris lived a few roads away from them. We often visited Ju and Ghost, they had us over all the time. Their relationship was the strongest I had seen, it made me happy when we used to go around and they would be messing about and ended up kissing passionatly. They were my favorite couple. Then we reached summer, which ended a month ago and me and Chris would have reached our one year mark if he hadn't cheated on me. Yes he cheated. I came home one night with takeout of pizza for him and I saw clothes littering my floor and I went to my bedroom and saw another dude in my bed. I dropped the food and ran to Juliet who turned murderous as soon as she found out. If me and Ghost hadn't calmed her down she would have killed him. I went back home after a couple nights and a hundred missed calls from Chris. We argued like crazy and I went back to Juliet and thats when Juliet and Ghost declared war. Me and Chris had been apart for a month and Ju and Ghost about 3 weeks. The first week of my breakup I was a wreck and if I didn't have Juliet I hate to think what I would be doing. I recovered and now I was ok. Juliet's first week without Ghost was the worst. It hurt me seeing my best friend of 15 years crying about him.

A sudden knock at the door interupted my thoughts of the past. Ju was in her room and so I answered the door surprised at the person looking back at me. Ghost stood in the door way ironically looking like a Ghost. He was very pale and his black hair made him look more washed out. "May I come in to my own house?" he asked quietly. "Come on in" I said immediatly regretting my choice as Ju would not be impressed. "How is she?" he asked. "Not slept much, she misses you even though she refuses to admit it" I told him. He nodded "I came round because Chris wanted me to give this letter to you and-" he stopped as Ju stood midway on the stairs. Her eyes pierced me "Why is he here?" I gulped. "Chris sent him". She studied Ghost and turned away and I could see how much it pained her. I could see how much she wanted to run into his arms and cuddle him. She ran upstairs. "She hates me doesn't she?" Ghost asked and I saw tears on his face. "Don't cry, she doesn't" I told him. "I'm sorry Ricky I have been a massive idiot and I shouldn't be you are a nice guy" I could see he was sorry. "Thank you but it's not me you should be sorry to it's Ju. She still wears your jacket you know" he half smiled. He shook my hand and coughed "I gotta go, see you and please look after her" he said before leaving. I had to fix this relationship, but it was going to take a lot of work. I rolled my eyes and looked at the letter Ghost had left on the table. My name was carefully written and so I took it in my hands and opened it.