By this time, I'm finally starting to get turned on. She then gets off my laps and drops to her knees. My eyes widen when she unzips my zipper. She looks at me, a smirk on her face as she grips me in her hand.

"Surprise,"she says before taking me into her mouth.

----------

I walk out of Gigi's car, hoping my face isn't red anymore. She smirks, taking my hand, as we walk into school. Immediately, people start whispering, I guess from seeing the hickey she clearly left on my neck. Her friends walk in our direction, and she turns to me, pecking my lips as she says bye before going to her friends.

I go to my locker, spotting a bored Louis there.

"Finally! I've been waiting for- woah, what is that on your neck!? Justin isn't gonna like that,"Louis says.

I scoff. "Well Justin isn't my boyfriend.. and we'll I found out what Gigi's surprise was.."I trail off.

"A hickey?"Louis questions. I begin to blush and he smirks, finally understanding.

"She did that? Well that blows,"Louis jokes, and I smack his arm as he laughs.

"Hey Zayn. Hey Louis,"Liam walks up. I'm confused because I haven't introduced them yet.

As if reading my mind, Liam speaks up. "Justin gave both of us a ride and we met there."

"Does he know about.."I trail off, thinking about Niall.

"Niall? Yes, I do! I'm literally excited to see them meet, it will be so magical,"Louis says, sighing with a smile on his face.

Liam smiles, but I can tell he is nervous. This is a big deal for him. He's meeting the guy he likes. I hope they get together on our trip.

"Woah. Mate, what is that?"Liam says, poking my hickey.

"Shut up!"I hiss, slapping his hand away, as Louis and him laugh.

---(fast foward to after school)---

Louis, Liam, and I walked out of school towards the beautiful white and silver camaro. The car was really the attention caller as I noticed many guys and girls looking at it. The windows were tinted, so they assumed it was someone important.

Sadly, it's just Justin.

We got in, Liam claiming shotgun. We all drove to Louis' house, where he rapidly got his stuff ready, meeting us after his mother gave him a hug and kiss at the door. We all laughed and teased him in the car where he pouted then smiled.

Liam had already left his stuff with Justin in the morning. We went to my place, and I got my stuff and said goodbye to my mother who shot me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and saw that Justin was now waiting in a black Tahoe suv, windows tinted. Louis and I were sat in the middle seat and Liam again was at the front with Justin. He was bouncing his leg up and down nervously. Justin looks at us through the mirror.

"Everyone ready- Zaynie! What the fuck is that on your neck? Is that.. a hickey?"he asks, making a face of shock.

"Yeah it is. What's it to you,"I say back, and he makes a face of unbelief, before turning foward. I notice him grip the steering wheel, and he begins to drive to the airport.

Justin plays some music in an attempt to relax Liam. But he's a lost cause, he's so nervous and it's adorable to know he's nervous because of Niall.

We arrive at the airport shortly after the Harry song finished on the radio. We step out of the car. Liam puts his hands in his pockets as we walk towards the entrance.

Justin walks up to the flight informations in the airport, and scabs the lists with his finger, looking for the flights.

"I'm nervous,"Liam says.

"So are we,"Louis and I say, both nervous for Liam, and for meeting Harry.

"Guys?"Justin speaks up.

"What?"Louis, Liam, and I say at the same time.

"Both planes have just landed,"Justin says with a smirk.

-----
TWO UPDATES IN A DAY (cos I posted at 1 am today lol)

I'M ON A ROLL. And yes I left yall on a cliffhanger.

I now give you permission to curse me out in the comments!

Btw, I'm gonna try to make the chapters longer, but that means less frequent comments.

BYE MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS.

-nay.