Morfin - chapter 8

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like ages but it's been alot with school and other shit like a guy I know, or well, knew who got murdured so I haven't felt to well. I'm gonna try to update more often now but yepp .. Hope you like this chapter! :)

~Brad's POV ~

I groaned, the pain in my ribs were killing me. Cecilia looked at me with a worried look.

"You okay, babe?" she asked and I smiled weakly. 

"Can you get a nurse?" I asked and took her hand. 

She nodded and answered with sadness in her voice "sure". I didn't want her to be worried about me so I said that everything was just fine and all that all the time. 

I sighed, hospitals sucks. They haven't let the boys visit us even though Tris actually is Cecilia's brother. Ugh, I get so annoyed. 

I tilted my head backwards and let it hit the pillow and closed my eyes but not too long. The door opened and a nurse came in with Cecilia behind her. 

"What's wrong, my dear?" she asked  and checked the needels in my arms. 

"Everythings allright, it's just the pain... In my ribs" I said and sighed but then groaned. 

The nurse nodded and said that she was going to give me morfin which would take away the pain for a little while. I smiled a weak and fake smile at her as a thank you. 

I knew that today, the nurses has agreed on the boys visiting and also mum and my sister. This made the whole thing with the pain to do, nothing but a tiny little cloud on a sunny summerday. I laughed at the thought and looked at Cecilia who was just staring at me. 

"Whaaaaat?" I asked and smiled cheekily. 

"Oh, nothing Mr.Simpson" she said flirty and sat down on my bed. She kissed me on my lips and I wasn't late to kiss back.

"I love you, Cecilia... You know that?" I murmured into the kiss, unable to barely move my arms. I could feel her smile into the kiss and slightly biting my lower lip but not hard. 

"Oh well, you know what? I love you tooooooo..." she said and looked me deep into my eyes. 

I smiled weakly at her again and held her hand. 

The nurse entered the room again and said that she was going to give me morfin. I knew that I was going to fall asleep right after I get that so motioned Cecilia to lay down beside me. 

She gave me the morfin and soon enough I fell asleep with the world's most beautiful girl next to me.

A/N

I knooooow it's super freaking short but I have kind of a writers block or somrthing rn. I have so many ideas but idk how to write them down, that's the problem :( Do you guys have any suggestions? PLEEEEEASE?! I do beg ;)

Thanks for reading and I'll write the next chapter as soon as possible (: