Am I your girlfriend? - Chapter 6

I could feel an arm wrapping around my waist. I smiled and turned around and flutterd my eyes open to face the most beautiful face in the world. He were even more sexy with the scars on his perfect face. I leaned in to kiss his nose gently but he tilted his head backwards and my kiss were placed on his lips instead. 

"BRAD!" I wisper-shouted. 

He grinned and blushed. He were so cute. I leaned in and kissed him passionatley and smiled into the kiss. Brad pulled away and looked questioning at my face.

"What" I asked sadley and sat up. 

"You're smiling all the time we kiss... Is that good?" He asked. 

I could feel my mouth go wide and I laughed. 

"Of course it's good! I really do love you Brad, even though we just met, it feels like we've been knowing eachother for ages!" I said and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

He smiled and I stared into his beautiful eyes. Those eyes that you could die for. 

"I love you too. I have been wanting to kiss you from the first time that we actually started to talk..." he said and blushed again. 

I were going to lean in to kiss him when the door to the room opened and a nurse came in. She cleared her throat and I turned around and blushed while scratching my neck. 

"Hello!" she said with the biggest fake smile I've ever seen. I smiled back at her with my best fakesmile.

"Hi!" I said and shook her hand. 

"Oh you're family?" she asked. I could feel the heat behind my ears. What am I to him? 

"Oh... Well I am-" I didn't get any far because I got interupted by Brad saying:

"Yes, she's my girlfriend. I were the one who was driving with here in the car when the other car hitted my car and all that. We were on our way to McDonald's to grab some food and then there was a car on the wrong side of the road..." I didn't hear the rest of Brad's story. I stopped listening and repeated the sentence "Yes, she's my girlfriend." In my head. Did I really was Bradley Simpson's girlfriend. THE Bradley Simpson's girlfriend. How the hell is Tristan going to react to this? With me being his best mate's girlfriend. 

I just fake smiled at the nurse when she said the she was going to get some morfin for Brad's pain. He squeezed my hand.

"Hey! Are you okay?" He asked. I just nodded and smiled.

I took a deep breath.

"Am I your girlfriend, Brad?" 

He were quiet a while and just sitting there staring into my eyes.

"Yes. Yes, you are Cecilia Evans." he said and kissed me on the lips. 

I just sat there smiling like an total idiot. The biggest idiot in the whole world because I just got the most perfect, beautiful, caring boyfriend in the whole world. 

A/N

Sorry for not updating in like a while again! :( It's been a lot with school and stuff but I will try to be better at updating! I promise. Thank you so much to you guys that actually are reading this fanfic! It really means so much. 

If you like it, please vote so I can tell if you like it or not. Oh, and comment too! Tell me what were good and what I could change and all that! It would be so fun! 

BYE GUYS ! (: