Goddammit - Chapter 1

* 2 years earlier *

"Tristan, I'm scared..." I said and putted my head on his chest. 

"I know, Cecilia... Me too." he answered. 

We were in my bead. Tristan use to sleep in my room because I have a lot of nightmares. I have seen to much for a 15 year old. When I was 14, my dad killed my mum in front of my and my brothers eyes. He stabbed her with a knife in the neck and after that he has beated us up hard. I have scars that will never heel. 

For about a month ago we runned away from our dad and lived on the street for a little and later on, we moved in at a friend to Tristan's house. I don't even know why we moved in there but since Tris got a bit of money when mum passed away, we could buy our own house just now i august 2011. 

* Today *

I could feel the smell of new painted walls. Tristan and I had just painted my room for like the third time in two years. 

"So to this wall, we are putting my bed and here we are putting my desk and computer, alright?" I said and looked at Tristan which was surely 2 feet taller than me. 

He just shooked his head, smiled and said "sure" and sighed. I smiled and hugged my big brother he is the best. 

"Guess I have to take the boys here so they can help me move all your stuff again into your room. God, why do you have to fix your room all the time?!" Tristan said and looked at me. 

I smirked and slapped him playfully on his shoulder. He fake laughed at med and I went to pick up iPhone in his room. When I came back, he wasn't in my room. My heart stopped, what if dad was back now he has murdured Tristan too? Please, not my brother! 

"Tristan? TRISTAN? TRIS? TRISTAAAAAN?!" I said and my tears started to roll down my chins. 

I swore, quietly for myself and started to run down for the stairs and to the livingroom where the tv was but he wasn't there. I ran into the kitchen but he wasn't there neither. My tears started to come more and more then I heard the door slam and in the hall Tristan stood with paint all over his hands. 

"OH MY GOD TRIS! I thought you were dead! I thought that dad was back now he had murdured you too. Goddammit Tris!" I cried and fell to the floor of relief. 

Tris sat down and putted his arms around my torso. I sighed and tried to breath like him. His warm and protecting body made me feel safe again and after a while I putted away his arms and said that I had his phone and said that he should call the other boys in his band. The boys that I still havn't met...