How? - Chapter 2

I lifted my head from Tristans shoulder and gave him his phone. 

"Here, you should call them. I'll made us some tea!" I said with a deep breath. 

He nodded at me and said "thanks" before he ran up to his room. I headed towards the kitchen and benden down to pull out a pot from a locker. I filled it with water and putted it on the stove. During the time i pulled out two cups - one for me and one for Tristan - and the jar of all the tea bags with different flavours. I took my favourite - strawberry/vanilla - but didn't even care to take one for Tristans because he took different flavours all the time. 

"Hey Cecilia!" I heard Tristan scream from the stairs. 

"Yeah!" I answered and sticked my head out from the kitchen. 

"Did you made us some tea?" he asked. 

I nodded and Tristan ran out to the kitchen. He picked the flavour "peach/mango" for his tea and I smiled. It was our mothers favourite. We started to drink a bit of our tea before the doorbell rang. Tristan putted down his cup tea and ran out to the hall and opened the door. 

"Hey mate!" I heard him say. "Cecilia, come out here!" He said. 

I putted down my cup too and walked out in the hall. In front of me there was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He had brown, curly hair and the most brown and beautiful eyes I had ever seen. 

"H-hi, I'm Cecilia." I said and sticked my hand in front of me. 

"Hey, I'm Bradley." He said and shook my hand. I smiled shyly and I could see him watching my face. 

I caught my self staring at him and looked embarrased down to the floor. 

"Do you want tea?" I asked and looked up at him - which only was I little bit taller than me.

He nodded and I walked into the kicthen again and took down a cup to him too. I poured some water in the cup and said that he could pick a flavour in the jar. He walked over to it and picked one, I couldn't help but notice that he picked the same flavour as me. I smiled and he saw that and said:

"The by far best tasting flavour!" 

I laughed and nodded. He sended me a cheeky smile and blinked with one of his beautiful eyes. 

He moved his cup to the side where I stood and then changed his position so that he stood close to me. I could feel it heat on my cheeks and I smiled embarrased at him. 

We drank our tea and before we knew it, the doorbell rang again and Tristan ran out in the hall again and opened the door. 

"He-heeeeey!" He said and I could hear two different voices say hi to Tristan. 

As soon as they hung of their jackets, they came out in the kicthen and saw me and Brad leaning against the benches - drinking tea. Brad hugged both of the boys and said hi. I followed him with my eyes as he walked over to them. GOD, HE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL! 

One of the boys walked over to me and introduced himself as James McVey. I knew who he was because I used to listen to his music and he is acutally really good! I like him.

"Hi, I'm Cecilia. Tristans little sister..." I said and he laughed and nodded. He seemed really nice, just like Brad. 

A another boy walked over to me and introduced himself as Connor Ball. He was really cute with blue eyes and fluffy, blonde hair which he had styled really good acutally. He smiled at me with a cute smile. He was a liiiiiiittle bit taller than me but not much. If I had to compare with anyone, I would say that he was as tall as Brad. 

"I'm Cecilia, Tristans ..." I said but didn't get any far because Connor stopped me and said:

"I know, Tristans little sister. He talks a lot about you, he really loves you and he protects you alot!" 

I smiled and looked over to Tristan who just stood there and waved at me with a foolish smile. I started to laugh at him and rolled with my eyes. Fool. 

"Does anyone want tea?" I asked to the rest of the boys.

"I want!" I heard Connor say behind me. I nodded and took a cup for him and poured some water and he choosed the flavour he wanted. 

"Do you want?" I asked James but he shook his head. I nodded and walked over to Brad again and started to drink my tea. 

How am I going to survive in this house with a lot of hot boys and in Brad's environment? 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated but it's been like a bad thunder here in two days so I couldn't and then I haven't had the time so yup ... Sorry if it is a short chapter but I will try to update tomorrow too! :) Please vote and comment! It would mean alot! Byyyyye and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :)