Love at first sight? - Chapter 3

We went up to my bedroom and I gesticulated where everything were going to stand. The boys nodded and started to take off their hoodies. I smiled at Brad who were staring at me. I got the most cheekiest but at the same time the most beautiful smile in the world. I slammed my hands together and looked up at the boys. 

"Shall we start?" I said. 

They all nodded and we went out in the small hall between mine and Tristans bedrooms. The first thing we moved in was my bed. I said that I wanted it at the right wall when you come in to the room. They sat it in the cordner and I smiled.

"Good! Let's take the wardrobe?" I said and looked at them.

They nodded and smiled. Tristan and James had the most muscles so they got to take the big wardrobe. I stayed in my room together with Brad because Connor had left for the bathroom. It felt a bit embarrasing to just stand there with him. At that moment, I could feel an arm wrapping around my lower back. I had to look and see who it was and of course it was Brad. I smiled at him. To be hounest, it didn't actually feel wrong with him, wrapping his strong arm around my back. It felt really good. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Did love at first sight actually exsist?

- Brad's POV - 

Cecilia were deffiently the most beautiful, cute and nicest girl I've ever met. She was calm, and a bit shy but at the same time she do talk and laugh. Oh, and her laugh is the most beautiful ever. And her eyes, the eyes you could actually die for. To be hounest, I do think that love at first sight do exsist. Since I am the boy who's not that shy around girls, I can say that I'm flirting with her. I don't know if she's actually noticing. 

We were in her room and had just moved in her bed. 

"Hey babe, since you and James are the ones with most muscles, you get to move in the wardrobe!" I said and winked at James, Tristan and Cecilia.

"Whatever..." Tristan and James said quiet and got out in the hall. I knew that they were joking. 

"Hey guys! I need to go to the bathroom.." Connor said. I nodded and laughed. 

He ran away to the bathroom. Left over were me and Cecilia. Normally I'm never shy around girls but this time, I was a little shy. What should I do? I wanted to be close to Cecilia but at the same time, I don't want to scare her away. I putted my arm around her lower back and pulled her a little closer to me. She lifted her head and smiled at me, I smiled back before we knew it, Tristan and James were in the room again... Dammit. 

- Cecilia's POV - 

I started to feel really comfy in Brad's company, maybe it wasn't that bad anyway? Tristan and James came back in my room with my big wardrobe. 

"WEHEY! What are YOU doooooiiin' ?" Tristan and James said and winked at us. 

Brad letted go of my back and rubbed his neck.

"Ermm... Nothing!" he said and smiled embarrased at the floor. He were so cute. 

"Anyway, where do you want this one?" James asked and looked at me. 

I pointed out the spot where I hade planned it was going to be. They lifted it up again and carried it to the spot and satted it down. I smiled and nodded. 

"Do you guys want something to eat?" I asked when Connor came back.

"YES PLEASE! Do you have chips? I can cook them by myself if you don't want to!" Connor said and looked at me with a really happy face.

"Hey Connor! We can go to like McDonalds or something instead!" I said and looked at him.

He smiled and nodded. 

A/N

I am going to make an other chapter later when I have eat! Hope you like this one for the moment :)