Eleven

* just a note about last chapter:

Spirytus is one of the most dangerous alcoholic drinks. Be careful if you ever decide to drink it because you could get seriously hurt, you'll probably pass out after only a few sips. So yeah. Be careful guys.

-
John's POV (WOOHOO MA MAN LAURENS)

Somehow, I make it back to my dorm unhurt, even though I was stumbling around campus for over an hour, dazed.

I open the small fridge in the kitchen and grab one of the beers hidden in the back, placing my butt on the chair in my room and proceed to sit in silence with my beer for over thirty minutes, staring at the wall.

Finally, I get up after finishing my can and grab another one, walking around the apartment, my mind empty.

My state of nothingness is ruined by a knocking at my door.

Knock knock knock "John!" Knock knock knock "John!!!" Knock knock knock "John!!"

I groan and stumble to the door, unlocking it and pulling at the handle.

"What do you want?"

"John, I need to talk to you, can I come in?"

"No," I giggle. "You can't come in because I'm drunk and Johnny isn't a good boy when he's drunk..."

"God, are you okay? How many drinks did you have??"

More giggles escape my mouth before I say, "Like, maybe two. Or three. Or nine."

"John, oh, sweetie. I'm coming in, okay?" I didn't hear the last part until a body pushed past me into the room.

"Lay down honey, let me get you some water." And then I'm laying down.

"Will you lay down?" I whine when the cold glass connects with my hand.

"No, I can't."

"Oh yeah, because you don't like me. And we should just be friends. I remember." I giggle again but the laughter slowly turns to strangled sobs. Apparently, being drunk releases my innermost emotions.

"Oh, John. If only you knew." A body is slowly sat down next to me.

"What?" I ask, not because I didn't understand but because I forgot what the voice had said.

"Why are you so cute, even when you're drunk?"

I giggle and mumble random things incoherently, drunk out of my mind.

"Oh, fuck it." I hear, before my brain registers sudden warmth on my lips. The voice is kissing me. And I don't mind it, like I normally would with kissing and everything.

After a few seconds, a few glorious seconds, the warmness is taken off of my lips. I whimper at the loss of contact.

The pretty eyes look at me, and I mumble "Pretty eyes..." before passing out.

-

Dearest John,

I hate to admit it, but you've got me wrapped around your finger. Whatever you say goes. I will do anything, and I mean anything, if it makes you happy. I will not hesitate to hurt anyone who hurts you in any way, shape, or form. I couldn't bear to see the one thing that makes me truly happy, sad. Laurens, you are that one thing. Your smile lights a fire somewhere inside me that has not seen light in a long time. Your eyes, goodness, your eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Your lips, those lips that I just want to be attached to. The way you light up when you see small things. I want to spend every day around you, because you make me happy, John. As you always say, the strongest passions, and most dangerous weaknesses of humans are ambition, avarice, vanity, and the honorable or venial love of fame. I have to say, I have fallen victim to possibly the strongest of this lot. Ambition. I wish to have you, to call you mine. I wish to see you every day, to share smiles and giggles and I wish to hear your laughter and voice for every moment I am alive. But, for your sake, I will stay away from you. If you wish to be away from me, (and you do, based off of earlier today) then so be it. My wishes won't be fulfilled, but at least you'll be happy, because you'll be away from me.

Always and forever, Laurens. [August 19th, 2016]

An-

Hey only like 700 words but ITS AN UPDATE WOO

Hey guys hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

(OoooOoo I do I do I do I doooooOooo heyyYy)

Um hi I have a girlfriend GAH IM SO HAPPY HAPPY HaPPPYYY

I finally have a plan for this book guys this is amazing

Who do you guys think the guy was? (Lol I wonder)

Why does chapter 8 have more reads than any other chapter guys who is just reading chapter eight is that even possible

xoxo, gossip girl